Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I missed out too 
indifferent.gif

still over 3000 pairs to go around, even after preorders. i wouldnt be surprised if they limit online availability initially to create a false sense of limited availability to feed the hype. it'll get the resellers to buy up more stock in-store because online is "sold out" and then when it slows down again, "restock" online with all the leftover in-store inventory that they cant move. as much as we love to hate them, they know how to work the hype well to do good business.

^ higuy knows what he's talking about.

i like the daytona's, especially with flat white laces, but that RF branding would have to go. would switch out to plain flat whites and get rid of that lace lock thing.

think i'd rather have the hypercats tho, they're similar, but i like the model better, and the colors. saw them in person twice recently and they are nifty.

can't believe he even put "RF" on the sleeve of the clothes... :smh: :lol:

i wonder if asics hasn't allowed him to put his own branding on their shoes, cuz it seems like every other brand he collabs with has his branding.

i swear, newbies already think RF actually designed all the asics models he's iD'd... if he had his branding on them too it'd be even worse. :lol:

Huh, just got a cancellation for what appears to be my mercers, but I didn't cancel the order. UPS package still hasn't been rerouted yet though. Anyone else got anything like that? 

Not a fan of the Daytonas... But can't cop anyways got to slave for people who want to shop at midnight 

^ higuy knows what he's talking about.

3000 pairs from kith alone? Let's assume the following split. 1k to each store and the rest for online. There's no way a 1000 pairs each are being assigned to Brooklyn and Manhattan and the rest to online. Their lineups don't even hit beyond mid 300s at it's peak. Talk about an exaggeration of production being upped.

Last edited:
I ll try to cop the 1600s online from europe..120 british pounds is ok.. If i m lucky enough i ll add them to my cart.. If not i ll simply move to the next hot release of this period... There is to much heat to "help" me get over it in case of failure...:tongue:

thats a force. If he doesn't like them and hooks somebody up for close to retail after the fact, is it really that serious?
It would be a stretch if the dude wasn't selling bots in his sig. I agree with Grizwald.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom