Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If I had money like that, I'd pay resale for every shoe i wanted, to avoid the headache of ecamping or regular camping. stop hating
stop using the word "hating" because it sounds cool

facts are the facts... RF consistently sells out because of name recognition and all-around hype

not hating on his hustle... 

just smh at the silly rabbits that circle jerk over EVERY release

y'all can cook tho... im not standing in the way

RF does a really good job with color schemes... in both his shoes AND clothing 

About the Americanas sizing, u HAVE to go half sz down!!!!! They fit huge. If you have wide feet u good to TTS. I try the shoe on, for those wondering. They are really nice

facts are the facts... RF consistently sells out because of name recognition and all-around hype

the other thing is the collab quality materials, ya journey's pairs and models they stock aren't exactly there lol

Last edited:

lol @ using "hating" cuz "it sounds cool."

but then uses "y'all can cook"   
laugh.gif

I wonder if you guys hear yourselves speak/type sometimes

There are sizes still on the site. Either their system online is that bad or a lot of orders are getting cancelled.

Last edited:
About the Americanas sizing, u HAVE to go half sz down!!!!! They fit huge. If you have wide feet u good to TTS. I try the shoe on, for those wondering. They are really nice

Do you have the BDGA Hyprcats? Do they fit the same as those? Thanks

I gotta be honest, I dont think those 577s are anywhere near as nice as the 1600s. I have never been a fan of 1600s but hear they are pretty legit in person. RF feels the same way apparently. saying in that interview that he believes the daytonas have the most premium upper of any NB ever. He is a big NB collector. 

Luckily on a roll at Kith,  got the Volcano's, Daytona's, and the Americana now.  Still debating if I wanna keep my Daytona's, only bought because I wanna see in person and check out the materials so we will see.

Man it was entertaining refreshing the ebay search for new balance americana. 2 or 3 entries on every refresh. theres 124 results and the shoes dropped an hour and a half ago! Literally 80% of RF shoes that are bought are for the intention of reselling... smh

lol @ using "hating" cuz "it sounds cool."

but then uses "y'all can cook"   :lol:

I wonder if you guys hear yourselves speak/type sometimes

Jesus Christ

meaning.... stop throwing the term out there so freely

as soon as you don't like something or have an alternate opinion kids wanna start screaming "hate", not even using the word properly

hating would be saying I hope his store goes out of business or yalls orders get canceled, you know, being THAT guy

me thinking his release ain't worth the price of admission isn't hating, just an opinion based on facts

Back
Top Bottom