Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder what he is going to say to justify spending $135 instead of $40..

Other than better materials and made in the USA, he can't say anything. I would buy them since they'll probably drop more colors. I've wanted olive for a while.

Last edited:
Any reviews on the COA Pumas that released? Trying to make sure i get the right size, my Kill Bill Sagas are 9.5, also hows the quality, and what should i be paying around?
If someone posted an answer to your question I don't think you'd even notice...

Copycats?

I know it's been discussed before, but cuffed pants have been around for awhile. The only problem is that plenty of you are now wearing them like uniforms. Too many betas thinking they're alphas...
TOO MUCH TRUTH/

Those are wome
Those H&Ms? I have a few pair of their sweatpants and the quality isn't bad for the price...as for the dude asking about resell prices...I bought both the coral and mints for 230 shipped each, so try and aim for that ballpark price range
those are women's sweats available at target I believe,

don't know about you guys, but i'm really looking forward to the cinder and walnut heather twill mercer ii's droppin' on v-day...

don't know about you guys, but i'm really looking forward to the cinder and walnut heather twill mercer ii's droppin' on v-day...
Tbh really disappointed he went with two grey-tones. Wish I could see some fit pics though.

Back
Top Bottom