Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

@BuddhaChris  That's a 10-4
sick.gif
 wow.

gonna withhold these anti-semitic comments. 

Jogger> boot cut jeans with runners

those aren't boot cut jeans tho, they're regular straight legs

jim jones the only dude still rockin boot cuts
Last thing I'll say on the issue cuz I already hate it when the pants talk derails the thread, but I just feel the need to say that it will be a cold day in HELL when I ever wear a bootcut jean. Classic straight leg denim is never a bad look IMO, and far from the NTDENIM pre-washed crap.

I have one pair of mercers and I'm just not built for them. on top of that, at my age it just doesn't feel right. They look great in lots of you guys' pics, though. Props if you can pull off the look. Just not something I can get away with.

SIX PAIRS OF LACES, A CHICKEN FOOT, AND SOME BELL BOTTOMS....

OK GOT IT! 

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey NTers, this was my first time ordering of KITH and I haven't received a shipping confirmation as of yet. Cause for worry or normal? 

Hey NTers, this was my first time ordering of KITH and I haven't received a shipping confirmation as of yet. Cause for worry or normal? 

It has been one business day and thousands of orders were placed. If you didn't get a cancellation email and have a clear conscience just wait.

Its been a little over 48 hours ,good chance your order was cancelled. I could be wrong, but I'm almost never wrong ,so don't count on that .

Lots of people waiting on shipping confirms.

663.gif

From their site:

"Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 4-7 business days for domestic delivery. Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays."

Back
Top Bottom