Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They might be actually lighter than the ECP Knicks…I'll compare later to let you guys know for sure

Unfortunately I struck out on both the CW saturday even though i was on the website at 10:50. If anyone wants to be nice enough to sell me a pair in 10.5 for under 300 i would greatly appreciate it. I would love to be able to wear these especially since they match my rims 
happy.gif

Last edited:
yeah, it's just crazy that, the first company evar to actually go thru the effort and time to go around finding resellers who posted in various social media sites, and cancel their orders without warning, will let people get 3 and 4 pairs of the same shoe because of a glitch, and just let it ride...

crazy.

my boy got both colors in my size and is offering them to me for a decent price... i just don't know if i'd ever choose them over the GL3's, when it comes time to wear them... so it's kind of a waste of money to me... gonna think about it some more tho, cuz V's are very comfortable, i just like the look of 3's better.

You know damn well they not trying to sit and edit each order….The resellers make it really easy for them to cancel…But tweeting to bots, using the same name in groups, posting on IG, revealing order numbers…Those guys deserve it for being so dumb with it

Remember the eclipse release where they messed upon both times and they didn't bother correcting it once the sale was made
they would notice when they package your order...

am i the only one thats heard the early kith shipping rumors? accidently sending people 2 pairs instead of one and people getting samples and past releases instead of what they ordered. what if you got some salmon toes instead of mints lol. 

GL3 trumps these but I don't mind owning the GLV. Besides for the GL3 I had to spend maybe a good 4 months trying to locate a pair of mints with minimal glue stains. These mints/coves this time around have been flawless for me thus far. Why pick? When you can get both.

GL3 trumps these but I don't mind owning the GLV. Besides for the GL3 I had to spend maybe a good 4 months trying to locate a pair of mints with minimal glue stains. These mints/coves this time around have been flawless for me thus far. Why pick? When you can get both.
I'm surprised that quality has gotten better from the 3s to the 5s. I remember people complaining about RF's declining quality control with the Pumas and Daytonas.

haha, yeah, the glue stains (or "kith stains", as they call them on the other site, lol) were crazy on the OG GL3 mints...

luckily i got a pretty clean pair tho.

i'm just trying to cut down on my sneaker spending... pretty happy with my asics collection as is... it's gotta be some marvelous shhh to get me to open my wallet these days... or a cheap GR that's dope.

Last edited:
am i the only one thats heard the early kith shipping rumors? accidently sending people 2 pairs instead of one and people getting samples and past releases instead of what they ordered. what if you got some salmon toes instead of mints lol.

i ordered 2 pairs of leatherbacks when they dropped. canceled the smaller size, but they still sent them. so i got a pair for free. gave them to my girl for christmas. thanx kith. :pimp: :lol:

haha, yeah, the glue stains (or "kith stains", as they call them on the other site, lol) were crazy on the OG GL3 mints...

luckily i got a pretty clean pair tho.

i'm just trying to cut down on my sneaker spending... pretty happy with my asics collection as is... it's gotta be some marvelous shhh to get me to open my wallet these days... or a cheap GR that's dope.
The glue stains and the glue smell was so strong when you opened the Puma COA box...

Agreed Only thing I buy for myself now is outlet pickups (aka cheap kick) or SUPERHEAT, rarely excited about the shoe game these days...

Kith needs to still have that "Just Us" kind of facade whilst giving everybody a fair shot

Last summer the Flamingo release was destroyed by resellers & bots....the problem with this is that nobody is going to even try to purchase shoes if they feel they stand no chance

So Andy Oliver has made many backend modifications to the shopify site to kind of counter bot users and resellers

so from then to now Andy is giving ppl proof that there is still a chance and everything is fair when showing order cancellations
it's two things.

nobody wants their site being hijacked by bots - it's just a matter of pride.

the second is definitely to preserve the idea that everyone has a fair shot - ultimately, kith folks aren't all that concerned about where the shoes wind up after they're sold - as long as someone isn't on IG posting shots of them burning shoes lol. they want you coming back to the site, and buying the other stuff even if you strike out on the grand prize that day.

Back
Top Bottom