Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^came from the 3rd party shipper. If they try to refund you, maybe call up Kith Brooklyn and have them send you some...someone mentioned they had them instock.

I don't think these will drop below $300 even after ppl receive their online shipment. I was able to get a size 6.5 and 5 for $335 each.
the small size works against you if people that bought them did so with the intent to wear. less than 100 pairs in size 6.5 compared to like 600 each size in the popular size range of 9.5-11. less than 50 pairs in size 5 and 5.5 so those will be even tougher to find.
so they pretty much created all those labels on friday, just to say they shipped out in 5 days, but knowing nothing will be happening over the weekend.
so your stuff still sits there and will ship today if everything goes the normal way. just pathetic!!!
i wouldnt be so mad if they just would have waited till today, but things would move forward....just seeing a label created on late friday evening, wheres the point in this???
but hey, they're kith....lets **** up our customers some more, even after 5 days! -.-
i was expecting something like this to happen, but my order as well as a few friends all had their labels printed friday and also picked up by UPS friday.
my girl's label was actually printed thursday, but hasn't moved at all. go figure.

Kith never adjusted my order fortunate enough to receive them,
you came up bruh! im outchea starving 
mean.gif

the small size works against you if people that bought them did so with the intent to wear. less than 100 pairs in size 6.5 compared to like 600 each size in the popular size range of 9.5-11. less than 50 pairs in size 5 and 5.5 so those will be even tougher to find.
wow didn't know the numbers were so low for smaller sizes. I know they're hard to find and the prices are always sky high.

Copped an 11.5 mint for $325 shipped off of eBay. Pretty stoked even after I woke up an hour later during the release and struck out. I'm on the hunt for an 11.5 in the cove now. There's a large sneaker convention (Midwest Sneaker Exchange) going on next Saturday in Chicago and hopefully there will be one in my size I can talk a seller down for a reasonable price at.

Edit: Seller refunded my payment... he said he "ran out of stock"... smh.
My feel so evil.

But i laughed my head off at this sorry man 

roll.gif

I know that feeling too well it sucks man

Back
Top Bottom