Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Love the kayano model and color way. Easy cop for me and pretty stoked to get em in.

i like 'em, they're just not a must have for me... and i'm at the point where i can barely wear everything i have already, don't need to buy anymore pairs that aren't must have's...

I like the Brazil World Cup concepts sneaker companies are pushing this year. Some may think it's a gimmick but not me.

Any KITH / RF admin here? Sent 3 emails and haven't heard from them. Didn't call because I'm a International customer.

Both pairs are clean but I have too many solid black shoes and I plan on copping the qasas, thanks for the info, repped

Fiegs going to drop some crazy *** GL3 in a month and y'all aren't going to know what to do with yourselves

Fiegs going to drop some crazy *** GL3 in a month and y'all aren't going to know what to do with yourselves
The golds or something else ?
nerd.gif

Wonder how different those kayanos would be if they were an actual RF release? Bet they wouldn't be available right now.... :nerd:

Last edited:
Wonder how different those kayanos would be if they were an actual RF release? Bet they wouldn't be available right now.... :nerd:
Haha of course they wouldn't be available. I just can't get down with the plastic stuff or whatever it is on the upper..

Back
Top Bottom