Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought you dudes caught the pics on the main page of kith.com and screen shotted it here before it got taken down ?

Last edited:
Anyone knows if kith declares packages as low price for int shipping now?..thanks
in your dreams
alien.gif
You know they actually DO declare low values, right?

When I received GLV Coves, Mints and the black achromatics, they were all valued at $29.

You know they actually DO declare low values, right?

When I received GLV Coves, Mints and the black achromatics, they were all valued at $29.
Happy to hear that..i got once a package from kith(the one and only time) with full declaration...paid ~230usd for taxes..for a pair of volcanos..the only thing contained in the box. I hope it has changed!

I have my CC auto filled but I cant seem to trigger it, like i once i start the numbers it doesnt work. 
Chrome does not do autofill on CC info, besides once you get to the second page of shopify check out, you get liek 5-10 minutes to check out and make sure your CC info is correct.

Ronnie da gawd got kids throwing out their runners and copping Gym Red 1s now

roll.gif

I almost vomited when he posted a pic of the MC Racers. I knew it was a good time to sell to all the little hypebeasts. Sold my BEAT pair for $260 lol.

I like the sample rose golds that Ronnie was wearing with the solid tiger strips versus's the white ones.
I guess it doesn't matter as they will be mine either way

Damn I thought they were navy mercer pants from the pics this morning. (I was half asleep) now that I'm white awake turns out they have a leopard print on it... LOL.

Quick question for those who have both mints and coves in the same size. Do your coves feel tighter in the toebox than the mints due to the suede?

Back
Top Bottom