Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i'm a let u finish but da ECP is ga greatest pack ronald has ever dropped

yeah the ECPs as a complete collection were thorough (clothing, shoes, accessories, etc.)..

Not sure what the apparel will be to accompany the release but nothing has really matched a drop "thematically" like the ECPs

Whatever happened to the tweet he said that he wont be playing fair anymore? Hmmm [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I just noticed the RG or salmon color on the front section of the outsole. Looks real nice. Can't decide which I like more, RG or Sages. Def getting both though.

On the bottom?..its just a gum sole..

I def need both.

i'll likely pass on the RG's since i have the OG's (which are all buttery suede, plus i prefer the GT2)...

but those sage's look good there... they are coming out to close to, and are too similar to coves and mints, but i passed on both of those due to having the OG"s, so i can't use that as an excuse not to cop... :lol:

The asics logo script is pink but the front portion of the bottom sole/tread appeared to be "gum"
Did RF say it was gum?  Looks salmon sole-ish.   Gum would definitely be more noticeable, even with these kith filters

closer to this:

vs. this

Last edited:
Someone proclaimed it was a gum sole a few pages back during early pics and also during the time @joelom was still creating mockups.
Oh, standard RFxNT internet speculation LOL.   I guess we'll just have to wait for the official essay about how he used the finest grain fed factory workers to put together all these #materials. 

Did RF say it was gum?  Looks salmon sole-ish.   Gum would definitely be more noticeable, even with these kith filters

closer to this:

vs. this
Ahhhh so maybe it is salmon/RG soled. Probably to match the pink/salmon ASICS on the tongue?

I thought I had missed something about a gum sole but it sounds like that came from NT speculation.

Oh, standard RFxNT internet speculation LOL.   I guess we'll just have to wait for the official essay about how he used the finest grain fed factory workers to put together all these #materials. 

Lol expect that Ronald dissertation by Monday. And I'm not defending any uncertainties--just stating what I thought I remembered. I can't use any photo of a shoe for definite color judgment, only when its in hand nowadays. Its a battle of adobe when it comes to shots of shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom