Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What's the difference between the regular insoles and the cloth insoles, dude on fb said for rocking without socks lol don't understand that 
yea. oddly specific. would rather get socks. (i love socks tho)

but some in soles aren't comfortable without socks.

i like both pacifics and atlantics. my only "issue" is the white suede will look **** from the first wear. i was able to cop a pair of atlantics(with the help of a friend obviously since i live in europe). i m happy i copped for retail..no way i would pay over retail though..(white i have done it in past for RF's releases)..

i like both pacifics and atlantics. my only "issue" is the white suede will look **** from the first wear. i was able to cop a pair of atlantics(with the help of a friend obviously since i live in europe). i m happy i copped for retail..no way i would pay over retail though..(white i have done it in past for RF's releases)..
I've read through the thread, blogs, and the RF site and I still don't know which is the Pacific and which is the Atlantic. 

The blue is better and the white looks horrendous. 

Copped both. Pacifics look much better with denim than that Atlantic. The back piece isn't plastic as spoken, it's more of a rubber. Sizing is TTS (I have a wide foot). Heard Ronnie tell someone they'll give a little width wise once broken in, so take that for what it's worth. 

Do you have a decent amount of room in the toe area? Like if you have a normal width foot, you'd go half size down?

My friend just picked up mine, and got through the line pretty quick.
If I get there in an hour would Atlantics still be available? How's it looking in quantity
Sorry man, I have no clue. I'm in Texas and he lives near Venice.  I don't know what size you wear,  but I was debating whether to go TTS or .5 down and talked to employee on my buddy's phone. Based off the sizes I wear in Sagas, GL3s, and GLVs (wear 9.5/10s in both, but 9.5 is kinda snug in the toebox length wise, where as Sagas fit perfect in a 9 for me) , both employees said I should go with my TTS. Further, I'd rather have a little extra room rather than too tight.  They also mentioned it was a 50/50 on what people were grabbing whether .5 down or TTS. During that discussion, I thought my buddy said they had a good amount of 9.5s. Doesn't mean there's a lot of other sizes, but the fact they have a decent amount  of 9.5s leads to believe if you're a normal size, yours may still be there.

Anyway,to your question, if I were in your shoes, no pun intended, I'd just drive there. Not like you can do store locates. It's either here or Kith and you're done unless you wanna pay retail.   Also, if you cop, let me know your thoughts on the sizing.

How do you guys find hook ups for kicks in like literally every release city haha. I'm jealous
In the military and have friends that live across the U.S. that couldn't care less about shoes. I just ask them to go there and pick up and I PayPal them back lol

fahqu001 fahqu001 thanks for letting me know I ended up doing something else. What size did you end up getting? I guess I'll have to drop by tomorrow because I'm pretty sure they may close soon like yesterday haha

Do you have a decent amount of room in the toe area? Like if you have a normal width foot, you'd go half size down?
I have a narrow foot and went tts.  For reference I go tts with most Sagas and up half a size for Gel 3s & 5s.

They fit great.  I have room in the toe box with no heel slippage.

@Fahqu001 thanks for letting me know I ended up doing something else. What size did you end up getting? I guess I'll have to drop by tomorrow because I'm pretty sure they may close soon like yesterday haha
You're welcome. I stayed TTS. I cannot stand overly tight shoes, or even too big for that matter, but if I had to choose, I'd rather them be slightly big. Hopefully I get these before they release online or get more feedback. If i have to, I'll try for them again online and sell these.

I have a narrow foot and went tts.  For reference I go tts with most Sagas and up half a size for Gel 3s & 5s.

They fit great.  I have room in the toe box with no heel slippage.
I'm usually the following (average width foot):

Saga and Kaynos: .5 down to a 9

GL3: TTS is usually snug length wise, so i go up .5 size to a 10.

GLV: Can be tricky for me. I have a mixture of TTS and .5 up. The newer '15 GR GLVs feel tighter to me length wise, so Ive been going .5 up with them.

Gel Sights ended up going TTS. Results pending...

If anybody is heading out there tomorrow and can help me snag a pair, pm me. I'll pay a little extra

Look super dope there.

Wonder how many pairs Ronnie keeps for himself each release? I'd probably quadruple every release in my size 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom