Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

By the way stance socks are not cheap at all....13 of them already justifies the price. If the price is $250 that is (I feel like I saw that somewhere)... 

I have the Kith Stance no shows, which are like 1/4 of a sock and they were $13 a piece lol

It's a great job with the packaging, but a poor shoe.

Ronnie has been in a victory lap mode for 2 years now when he started retro-ing his old designs on other models (mints, cove, super red, salmon toes, rose golds). 

Hard to argue with you on that...but I actually wouldn't mind if he retro'd a few more designs onto other models lol.

Would not mind seeing some High Risk GL3's or some Leatherback GLV's 
pimp.gif

Confirmed to be releasing in Australia at the usual stores, retail at 220 AUD and each store getting around 15 or so pairs.

I read that people lined up because they thought they'd have pairs at the pop up, and as Alp said, 0.

Really hated these with the first pics... But now: less hate. Nice packaging, but just can't deal with mismatching.

Confirmed to be releasing in Australia at the usual stores, retail at 220 AUD and each store getting around 15 or so pairs.

Really? A regular RF Asics collab is already around that price minus the extras. I think the socks and pin set is already plus US$100 on the cheap side.

Unless that's Ronnie's Christmas gift to all his patrons :smokin

Shop may not be aware of the final MSRP

Last edited:
Really? A regular RF Asics collab is already around that price minus the extras. I think the socks and pin set is already plus US$100 on the cheap side.

Unless that's Ronnie's Christmas gift to all his patrons :smokin

Shop may not be aware of the final MSRP

No special box in Australia, only regular box.

That special set gotta be 400$-500$

Socks are normally 12 on the kith site, 15 pairs is nearly 180$ plus the pins

Back
Top Bottom