Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why? No one told anyone to wait outside.
They've always done guaranteed tickets in the past, that's why it was such a let down. With in-store raffle there seemed to be a good chance, now with this online thing not so much. 

Now, why don't you go play with the electric socket? 

lmao @ 13 individual socks.  The sock resell game is about to pop off.  Dudes gonna pay top dollar to complete their pairs.

They've always done guaranteed tickets in the past, that's why it was such a let down. With in-store raffle there seemed to be a good chance, now with this online thing not so much. 

Now, why don't you go play with the electric socket? 
That's something an idiot who waits hours outside of a store for no reason would do.

More like something an idiot who's trying to push ebates on niketalk would do 
Literally no substance in this post. I don't go out posting the link in threads or PM people ebate links. It's just chilling sig cuz I'm not selling anything now or trynna put poverty quotes there.

On the raffle form it says "size isn't guaranteed" it just asks you for a preferred size, I wonder how this is going to work out

Literally no substance in this post. I don't go out posting the link in threads or PM people ebate links. It's just chilling sig cuz I'm not selling anything now or trynna put poverty quotes there.
No, you're absolutely right. We just have to see an annoying advertisement every single time you post something. 

On the raffle form it says "size isn't guaranteed" it just asks you for a preferred size, I wonder how this is going to work out
I think it's going to be a FCFS raffle basis. The earlier winners get first dibs. You get whatever is left. 

Back
Top Bottom