Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I looked at these as they went live...seeing all these on-feets make me regret passing on them so much.

Like everyone has said before, the Shop Now link on the homepage was broken. I've gotten every release using that button. I can understand how some people fumbled on that and missed out. No need to rub it in their faces and say it was super easy.

I got my pair through the twitter link. For some people their size was sold out by then.

Like everyone has said before, the Shop Now link on the homepage was broken. I've gotten every release using that button. I can understand how some people fumbled on that and missed out. No need to rub it in their faces and say it was super easy.

I got my pair through the twitter link. For some people their size was sold out by then.

Same thing happened to me. By the time I got to the Twitter link my size was gone had to settle for a 12

Just paid $650 for the blue box WTFs 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everyone likes to clown how other people spend their money.

Usually the same ones who won't spend $1 over retail..

NT haters

Maybe he wants the shoe? You guys NTrs and never once had to pay more for a sneaker you missed out on?? Good for you.

@jLi119 enjoy and don't worry about people comments who hate or don't understand. Bet they will waste money this weekend on something unless they have no life.
lol clearly i was stating my opinion....

Idc how people spend their money. 

It's looking like more and more spots are going to have them online for this global release... really hoping I can scoop my pair this time around. The on feet pics you guys are posting have only made these even more of a must-have.

Last edited:
thanks homies, on feet pics should be coming next weekend
nice! glad you got them to wear. I would've worn mine if i was able to pick them up for retail. just couldn't pay that much for 1 pair of shoes. the most ive paid for a shoe has been 450 for red supreme dunks.

Back
Top Bottom