Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So happy I was able to order both. Like many others, I was got ST first, then went back, and was able to get Mossads. Was shocked to see how long the Mossads were up after I ordered ST.

Also, just got Salmon 3.1s. Did someone earlier say theirs came pre-creased? One of my shoes looks like it was tried on, the other shoes has messed up suede and a massive glue glob on the toe.

1. Feel sad for all the peeps who missed.. Genuinely

2. Shout out to all the cornball herbs who post their confirmations on IG. Way too much of that goin around..

3. Starting to see some shady cats in here who i never heard of before. Feels like the yeezy thread.

I finally have to admit that I just can't wear a GL3. I broke my left ankle when I was young and had surgery on it. It's a tad wider than my right and even going up .5 won't allow the left to close. If both closed like my right foot I'd love them but I'm going to have to sell them bc I'll ever wear them not closing. Sucks but I'll never buy a GL3 again. Actually makes missing on the Salmon Toe and Mossad sting less.

So yea, paid $200. Make an offer.

Here's some pics though.

I finally have to admit that I just can't wear a GL3. I broke my left ankle when I was young and had surgery on it. It's a tad wider than my right and even going up .5 won't allow the left to close. If both closed like my right foot I'd love them but I'm going to have to sell them bc I'll ever wear them not closing. Sucks but I'll never buy a GL3 again. Actually makes missing on the Salmon Toe and Mossad sting less.

So yea, paid $200. Make an offer.

Here's some pics though.
do that somewhere else playa

2. Shout out to all the cornball herbs who post their confirmations on IG. Way too much of that goin around..

3. Starting to see some shady cats in here who i never heard of before. Feels like the yeezy thread.

Me being someone who missed, I'm beyond salty thinking that I've been excited for this shoe since pics surfaced.Knowing I'll never own them cause I'm not crazy enough to drop that amount of cash on a pair of shoes. In the end I'm happy for the people that got them and frequent this thread. I've just come to realize lots of peeps are shady these days and only look out for themselves which is the norm now. Congrats to the collectors

Salmon Toe 2.0  look better than the originals TBH
i actually agree with you. granted i never owned 1.0s but idk i just feel like the 2.0 looks more like a fall/winter shoe w/ the navy midsole as opposed to the white (spring/summer). gives off a different vibe

Last edited:
The Salmon Toes 2.0 looks like old hot dog water
sick.gif
 ​
Mossad's ALL DAY! 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Sadness kicking in? Thinking hmmm...they  may restock knowing damn well I will cop, wont resell, will be mad they were 260....and find reasons to keep them. Ufff. 

Hey fam. Sell me yours fam? 
laugh.gif

you cook both? good work. My sadness is kicking in, but always another L to catch

You said herbs :rofl:

I think its corny when people hold the shoe to their ears like it's a phone 
laugh.gif
. Confirmation screenshots are just flexing lol

IG is flooded with confirmation screenshots. You are a grade A dork if you post a confirmation shot of a pair of sneakers you just ordered a few minutes ago. So excited to flex and show everyone that you were sitting at your computer at the right time...

Or is this just the salt talking? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom