Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well I elevated a PayPal claim at 9:45 this morning and guess what shoes up in my inbox at 10:00. A notifications that my order will be shipped today..........
As I was typing this I got a call from KITH and they said it had only been 3 (business) days since "legends days".
I don't know.......
Yeah I'm not ready for them to cancel my Yeezys lol

Well I elevated a PayPal claim at 9:45 this morning and guess what shoes up in my inbox at 10:00. A notifications that my order will be shipped today..........
As I was typing this I got a call from KITH and they said it had only been 3 (business) days since "legends days".
I don't know.......
they're not wrong lol

I don't know.......
Y'all are way too impatient. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't know.......
Don't understand why people don't check processing times on the retailer's site...

https://kithnyc.com/pages/faq

yea, i'm offically in the ST 2.0 market now... just to complete the set, 
1.0 still looks far better than 2.0, 

Ronnie needs to make a collectors box just for SG's ... 

Last edited:
This. 

I don't get the Mossad love. They just look so plain jane to me. Don't get me wrong, they're an ok looking shoe, but not worth the hype IMO. 

I have to see when I get the Mossads in hand, but from the unfiltered picture they look really nice. These salmom 2.0 on the other hand are just HYPE imo. It not even the same as the OG's. The navy midsole doesnt even match or has congurence with the upper. These Mossad's might grab my FP's spot. Now if the FP's had the embossed gas mask, they would've been GOAT. The GOAT GL3's are the Formosa's.​

I have to see when I get the Mossads in hand, but from the unfiltered picture they look really nice. These salmom 2.0 on the other hand are just HYPE imo. It not even the same as the OG's. The navy midsole doesnt even match or has congurence with the upper. These Mossad's might grab my FP's spot. Now if the FP's had the embossed gas mask, they would've been GOAT. The GOAT GL3's are the Formosa's.​

the pair that got away. so hard to find in a 9.5 too

Really?
Can get hot in the summer but I think it's A+ other than that
I think it depends on the leather used. The Atmos bday dinners have this grippy leather liner that sticks to your socks as you put them on, but the FP have a smooth leather that's easier to slip on and also more comfortable.

RF tweeting about how he used to work in the warehouse boxing up shoes... He needs to get back there and give them a hand so I can get some shipping notifications...

lol stay humble, you grabbed legends day, F&F, and both unicorns. Yeezys too? 
I'm honestly kidding... I just found it to be a funny tweet... No Yeezys from KITH but hit on everything else... I've been on a real roll lately... If I can somehow find a pair of RCs for retail... I may just step away until 2017

Back
Top Bottom