Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^they are extremely light

but not 1pound 
roll.gif

just got shipping on my kith response boosts. shipping weight says 1lb.......are they really that light or about i about to get an empty box?
I shipped a pair double-boxed through USPS today and my receipt says: 2 lbs, 10.9 ounces.

The shoes are quite light though. No special box. 

I got them from pys.com so I mean they are a legit seller. Who knows maybe I'll be receiving some slippers in the mail. Only time will tell.

I've been struggling w materialism for years and noticed how accruing more and more clothes and shoes have done nothing for my levels of happiness.

I've been exploring minimalism for a while. I did well the first three quarters of '16 but went HAM the last 4 months of the year.

So in short. Lifestyle change lol
Did you just watch this lol

Went from around 100 pairs bought in 2015, to 12 in 2016. Gonna try and keep it at 12 and under for 2017 also, just gets to be too much at times and most of what I've bought over the last few years is still unworn. Only thing I'm interested in so far is another pair of royal 1s....and for retail as always. I just started thinking if I really needed a pair of shoes every time I wanted them, let some good stuff get cart jacked and found out that as soon as my chances to cop are over, I really didn't care as much.
exactly what I did in 2016, but also trimmed the fat and sold the pairs I havent worn in years. 2017 I will be alot more picky.

exactly what I did in 2016, but also trimmed the fat and sold the pairs I havent worn in years. 2017 I will be alot more picky.

2016 was my condense and refine year.

2017 will only be 10-15 pairs purchased all year.

Tracking down older pairs and random pairs that release if I want.

I've sold off my entire collection twice in my life.

Back in 07 150+ pairs

Back in 12 300+ pairs

Now I'm fine with with my current 120-150 pairs.

You guys got me convinced I need to downsize as well.. Prolly will try to do so slowly over the next few months.

2016 was my condense and refine year.

2017 will only be 10-15 pairs purchased all year.

Tracking down older pairs and random pairs that release if I want.

I've sold off my entire collection twice in my life.

Back in 07 150+ pairs

Back in 12 300+ pairs

Now I'm fine with with my current 120-150 pairs.

Yeah, I sold about 150 pairs before too around the same time, for pretty much the same reason as why I've recently slowed down. Then I went on like a 3-4 year hiatus where I didn't buy a single pair, was unaware of releases and all. My boy called me asking if I wanted yeezy 1s for retail and I passed :lol: , felt good though

i always tried to stay under triple digits but i recently got to like 102 or something i think

Lol that 10% off for $360 a pop quick flip @ $500 a pop making $140 profit a pop coming out to a nice $1700 total profit.

I'm not mad at them, I just don't have the time.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guy refunded the $450 payment lol

Whatever

Im about to be hit by $500cad of unpaid duties from DHL lol

******* hate shipping companies

that documentary on netflix was interesting. Definitely got me thinking on some things, but idk if I could go all out like that.
just watched it, thought it was really good. Thought the one dudes comment about "a book collection and how if it brings you happiness, you should keep it" was really interesting. Definitely not something i could do, but definitely made me think about cutting back. Going to make an effort in 2017

Back
Top Bottom