Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

man y'all need to chill. got me scheming on coping more hoodies as summer draws near lol

Speak for yourself, I'm in San Diego, which means a whale's v4gin4. I can wear hoodies in the summer at night sometimes. Best weather of any place I've lived BY FAR.

Last edited:
I got both of them and they fit exactly the way people have said short and boxy. It's definitely a nice weight and worth it for the price point. I like using them whenever I don't feel like wearing JE

any of u guys have fit pics of the taupe or rose UO x champion hoody?

hoping those champion crewknecks are mens sizing, definitely would grab one... If anyone checks them out please let me know

Kinda tempted to cop them pumas but don't like the cw

Last edited:
ppl talking about champion being in walmart and now making it into boutiques must not be old enough to remember champion was the ish in late 80's early 90's way before it went to walmart. same with starter. when i was younger kids were getting shot for starter coats/hats and they ended up in walmart. nothing compares to vintage champion & starter swag. 

ppl talking about champion being in walmart and now making it into boutiques must not be old enough to remember champion was the ish in late 80's early 90's way before it went to walmart. same with starter. when i was younger kids were getting shot for starter coats/hats and they ended up in walmart. nothing compares to vintage champion & starter swag. 

starter jackets are still dope to me. im surprised they havnt made a comback looking at todays style.

gaudy Kith logo on the front. what a surprise

what's up with the stain on the sleeve cuff
laugh.gif
i thought that was just my screen lol

starter jackets are still dope to me. im surprised they havnt made a comback looking at todays style.
packer has been retro'ing some but none for teams i would wear. would be all over a satin atlanta braves joint. 

Back
Top Bottom