Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well just realized I have my professional engineer's exam Friday so no Volcano's for me. Would have been nice to get them to go with my V's

I've never tried adding more than one thing at a time in my cart for all the Kith drops (too scared the stock will evaporate). Is that still a good idea with this drop haha?

the red/blue/grey color-blocked hoodie looks cool, might go after that as well. reminds me of the old new york natives hoodies

bleecker sweats 
nthat.gif
 i just wish they came in different colors because those are the only two colors i own of bleecker sweats.

I've never tried adding more than one thing at a time in my cart for all the Kith drops (too scared the stock will evaporate). Is that still a good idea with this drop haha?
get the shoes and then go back and cop whatever clothing you want if you don't mind the extra $10 shipping, you should be fine. a lot of people are only going for the shoes anyway. plus on some drops they puts the clothing up before the shoes so you can cart the clothes, then cart the shoes and checkout with all if that's what happens

Last edited:
So I don't see "one per person" for the shoes, so I'm guessing people can go for as many as they want?

In japenese I think the word for death is "shinto"

Had no idea it sounds like the number 4 as well. 
number 4 is shi / yon but mostly yon because of the similarity with the word death

same with 9 kyu / ku which has similarity with agony

Wish RF came out with some full zips too, can't do this half-zip thing anymore.. Will likely go for one of the two hoodies, and maybe one of those windbreakers. Won't even bother with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom