Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So to everyone that copped concretes or stain glasses, which straps did you use? I wore them yesterday with the lltk straps but I might switch them out for the shorter straos and rock them half zipped

I like the blue strap the most
19FF8AFB-0A0C-4047-9DBC-1E38F21B9966.jpeg
3C8FFEA8-19B7-4135-97AB-3131BDB3B898.jpeg

In need of new boots, so interested in what this Ronnie collab will look like. Granted, the only boots I've liked by Ronnie so far were his Chippewa collab from years back.

Last edited:
look at the quote again lol.
floral stuff was in the runway show with matching apparel and everything else from that has dropped so this is probably true
yea exactly, no way that collection doesn't release. plus i think after the timberland collab this weekend we got the champion collab, the iceberg collab, and im probably missing something else from the kith sport show. out of those, i'd say the lebron collab is the biggest collab.

Got my stained glass lebrons in, honestly didnt plan on keeping because the pattern looked a bit feminine but in person these things look clean and unique.

Back
Top Bottom