Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This shoe I love :pimp:

Attachments

• 66AB5C37-D0B1-4ED9-8378-09FFB25B6E24.jpeg
    66AB5C37-D0B1-4ED9-8378-09FFB25B6E24.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
thats as bad of an on foot pic as ive ever seen
Like I said before I edited it and posted the pic, I didn't get a chance to take pics like that. That was some thing quick I took a few days ago.

Anyway, most of the ppl that copped seem to be sitting on them. There aren't many on foot shots of any of them and not many reviews. It's cool, hopefully those that wanted them got them. Not trying to change minds here. Feel how you want it' all good.

The gothic type is so played out at this point, I get it goes with the whole "KING" theme but they could have chosen another direction..

On another note, has anyone bought the Kith Astor Weekender bag? Wondering if it's decent quality and good size.

Definitely still waiting on an asics collab. I know they said they were focusing on themselves as a standalone brand, but it doesn't seem to have done them any good last year.

the brons seem to only look good with shorts or cuffed pants

pants sitting on top of those is no bueno

Was this a flex attempt?

:rofl:
Na but I could flex tho. Anyway some of you ****** act like Ronnie personally owes you something around here lol.

And lol at NT denim. So now 511s are NT denim. first some clown doubted anybody would rock these and basically accused anybody that copped of being a reseller. then ****** post on foot pics and now its a dub. ****** sound like *****es around here. if you don't like them cool but don't **** on those that do. or rather you could do what you want. i'ma lurk like i did before. thanks to those that are helpful with these releases. smd to the others tho.

Last edited:
Na but I could flex tho. Anyway some of you *****s act like Ronnie personally owes you something around here lol.

And lol at NT denim. So now 511s are NT denim. first some clown doubted anybody would rock these and basically accused anybody that copped of being a reseller. then *****s post on foot pics and now its a dub. *****s sound like *****es around here. if you don't like them cool but don't **** on those that do. or rather you could do what you want. i'ma lurk like i did before. thanks to those that are helpful with these releases. smd to the others tho.

Dont be so hoemotional, you like the shoes, great. some of us think theyre the epitome of trash.

It takes a very specific pair of pants to work in harmony w the Kith lebrons. I don’t wanna be a jerk, but that nt denim wasn’t doing it

Not sure if op was trolling or serious?

details on the brons are nice except for the strap thing. I personally wouldn't wear them tho. too bulky of a shoe for me to rock

It takes a very specific pair of pants to work in harmony w the Kith lebrons. I don’t wanna be a jerk, but that nt denim wasn’t doing it

Not sure if op was trolling or serious?

Naw he was serious cuz he got in his feelings later. That one picture has the complete potential to destroy any remaining resell left in the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom