ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is there anybody here who would be willing to do a size swap for Gamma Gray's. I have an 8 and I need an 8.5 and I would really prefer not to go through Finishline return/exchange process but I will if nobody is able to help me. Please PM me!

I still stand strong that the Mints look Just like the Yeezy's. Still happy to have gotten the Mints.

edit: i know these are TTS but i feel like it really depends on how you want it to fit. so question, who wears their roshes like a glove and who wears theres with a bit wiggle room? i feel like if you do go "TTS" theyll rip more easily than those who gave a little room

Last edited:
Other than ebay and the classifieds, where are good places to find past roshe releases? Any facebook groups, forums etc?

Got the squadrons and hopefully the mints coming in soon. Now I need to decide if I want to go with the Tokyo or the Paris...

been lurking since the summer, when this thread was still slow. if anyone has seen a total crimson in a 11, mind sending me a PM. will pay for everything and then some. thanks.

freal... im going to go to their store to straight up return the damn things. Most likely I'll be able to still find them sitting around at other places...

All the northridge, SF Valley cats, if you guys spot any places with the sport reds in size 9.5 hit me up! I feel like I'm starting all over again looking for these "og" roshes that everyone already has hahah
roll.gif
Mybad.. my last post above was for you. 

Back
Top Bottom