ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hype is real, has been real, and proceeds to be real 
mean.gif

I would hop on that FNL mistake price for the squads but I just got mines in yesterday from zappos so it would just be a hassle to return it, wait for a refund, then wait until next week for the FNL pair to come in. All that for a $10 discount? Would be nice to have an extra 10 for lunch >D but zappos basically covered that with their 1 day shipping.

8) Gonna wear my squads out today in The Bay.

Last edited:
Picked up another pair of black sails 
smokin.gif

Every other shoe in my disposal has become irrelevant since purchasing my first pair of black sails. 
mean.gif

I am honestly considering selling off all my other sneakers except my Bred XI's and royal 1's (grails)

hype is real, has been real, and proceeds to be real 
mean.gif

This is ridiculous these damn Fb's sat on the shelves for about a week until they sold out. I was able to get my pair with ease and now it's like people are waiting to see if ups dropped the box off yet so they can just buy it right then and there??? Where has this hype gone to.

Negative sarcasm doesn't really help anybody at anything.

I got into Team Roshe literally when Mint hype was at its highest point and this thread was literally impossible to follow.  So no, TR apps aren't being overlooked.

Stussykyd gets my +1 the minute he posts pictures of the NYC on feet.  The kid texts me all the time.  He loves his Roshes. :smile:

The texts have been dying down, haha. I love my Roshes I wear'm everyday, even if Washington was at 40 degree out, and long as there is no snow, my Roshes are a go. (heavy rain also)
I'll try to get some on feet pics of the NYCs later today, if not some time soon.

footaction and NDC On my phone open on two pages and going back and forth checking all day. This sucks. F finishline not even going to bother. Need damn mints!

footaction and NDC On my phone open on two pages and going back and forth checking all day. This sucks. F finishline not even going to bother. Need damn mints!
lol i know where youre at. no computer near you?

25 bucks to rsvp for a roshe? the end is near
Kids have lost there mind. One to actually buy an rsvp account then pay to hold your pair then again to actually purchase the shoe smh. I guess it pays off to live in a small city where most people don't know much about sneakers. And the ones that do are still on the j and foam game.

Picked up another pair of black sails 
smokin.gif

Every other shoe in my disposal has become irrelevant since purchasing my first pair of black sails. 
mean.gif

I am honestly considering selling off all my other sneakers except my Bred XI's and royal 1's (grails)

I don't think I would be able to do that man. That would just be taking the roshe run addiction over board. Gotta have some variation in my kicks or else it just gets plain boring and predictive. I usually rotate my kicks so that I have a new rotation every week. Maybe Jordan's one week, then Nike bball shoes the next, trainers/runners etc. then roshe runs or mix in roshes in between :wink:

Last edited:
Why? Is there a rumor that they will restock today? Or just taking chances?

Well footaction said it a while ago and still nothing so I just check. And you know how Nike is. They live to surprise you.

I've been a Nike head for as long as I can remember. Being one of the oldest dudes on this site I've learned to check everything and often. That's how I've been able to get a lot of my shoe collection. It takes a lot of your time up but being a sneakerhead that comes with the package.

I've been a Nike head for as long as I can remember. Being one of the oldest dudes on this site I've learned to check everything and often. That's how I've been able to get a lot of my shoe collection. It takes a lot of your time up but being a sneakerhead that comes with the package.
If its not calling up your local shop, it's checking every website numerous times a day to see if they got what your looking for, but it doesn't stop there if your comparing prices and shipping costs.

Yup. For example(and really not bragging cuz it's a shame) I've bought about 30 pair of Nikes in the past 2 1/2 months. All retail from hunting. No programs almost always on
My phone.

If its not calling up your local shop, it's checking every website numerous times a day to see if they got what your looking for, but it doesn't stop there if your comparing prices and shipping costs.

that's if Team Roshe still checks in on this thread...
many of us still check the thread. we will comment and +1 apps that are worthy. imo i haven't seen a good app or applicant worthy since blueleopard. trust me we're here!

Back
Top Bottom