ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i might have to try and find a local footaction to see if they have the crimsons, are they pretty readily available?

i might have to try and find a local footaction to see if they have the crimsons, are they pretty readily available?
I picked some up last friday, they seemed to have no worries about them running out anytime fast.  No telling what damage was done over the weekend, though.  I'd suggest calling your local store.

#WDYWT

my CT ordered was cancelled! so i guess i won't be getting the FB roshes....definitely not paying more than retail for them!

I have a feeling that team roshe apps will be greatly overlooked with all of the activity going on in the thread
that's if Team Roshe still checks in on this thread...
Negative sarcasm doesn't really help anybody at anything.

I got into Team Roshe literally when Mint hype was at its highest point and this thread was literally impossible to follow.  So no, TR apps aren't being overlooked.

Stussykyd gets my +1 the minute he posts pictures of the NYC on feet.  The kid texts me all the time.  He loves his Roshes. :smile:

I'm assuming a lot of you missed NDC when they dropped early morning. All sizes were available and limit was 5 per size so that tells you it's not limited.
at work everytime they dropped online. except for finishline. had 1 in my cart within 2 min of the link going live, then once u get to submit ur payment ur cart becomes empty.

Got Shipping Conformation This Morning For Size 12 & 13 Mint FB's From CT.... Still Working On Locking Down My Size 10's Tho :smh:

The Hype On These Has Hit MAX Beast Mode With All That 21 Mercer Shinanigans :lol:

Hoping This CT Order Gets Here Fairly Quickly And Smoothly Without Any Customs Hold Ups Or Fee's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom