ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so premierboutique has these on their site/blog. I actually like these much better than the squads, but the dude said the shoe in the pic is the squads and the upper is navy. He said it must be my moniter. The upper on these are grey. Am I buggin?
LOL, bro. Yeah, you're buggin. Thats definitely the squadrons. 

Thanks!  I was so nervous with everyone saying their Finishline order was getting cancelled.  And the Tokyos are awesome.  I'm surprised by how much the pink POPS.
lol u must be the only that got your order thru finishline lol but congrats. Word I need those Tokyos in life. Looking too clean

so premierboutique has these on their site/blog. I actually like these much better than the squads, but the dude said the shoe in the pic is the squads and the upper is navy. He said it must be my moniter. The upper on these are grey. Am I buggin?

My son bugging...:smh:

cant decide on the tarps. got them in yesterday. tooooo similar to iggys and cybers that i already have...

Last edited:
damn, i guess my mac is messed up. thanks all

no, it looks more grey ish than the actual squad blue and my laptop new

thats so weird i adjust the angle of my laptop screen and it turned darker, but i still agree looks more grey than blue

Last edited:
Nah you're not buggin, the pic definitely portrays it more as a grey-ish tone. Hopefully this previously posted pic of mine will help clear things up for you and convince you that it's navy? 

Are the squadrons TTS or would anyone recommend to go 0.5 size up? Looks like OG mesh but I can't tell with all these new releases.

wait... did the pink laces come with the mints? i didn't get any... don't care all that much that i didn't get them, because i doubt i'd change away from the black laces, but just wondering..

That's a little discouraging. I've been researching these different types. I'm trying to get into it. A lot cheaper than getting a bunch of Jordan's. Mints are nice, and I wouldn't mind having a pair, but I really want some IDs. Some of the colorways don't really pop out to me really. I'm just waiting for some colorways that suit me to pop up.

Don't mistake me for a "hypebeast" or whatever.
I understand bro, but you probably don't remember that when a couple of my boys joined NT you were the first person to jump on them for illegitimate reasons. They were asking simple questions and you jumped down their throats simply because they were new and inexperienced in the thread. I'm just saying that you gotta know what you're dishing out. No hard feelings bout it, just realize that this isn't a situation that warrants a double standard.

Are the squadrons TTS or would anyone recommend to go 0.5 size up? Looks like OG mesh but I can't tell with all these new releases.
TTS and they're OG. Mesh is not that hard to tell, each has a distinctive weave that is easily recognizable.  
wait... did the pink laces come with the mints? i didn't get any... don't care all that much that i didn't get them, because i doubt i'd change away from the black laces, but just wondering..
No, just black. Pink can be bought from eBay. 36" if you're wondering. 

When the iDs come out, I KNOW I'm gonna be playing with the colors for a GOOD few hours like a video game before I pull the trigger on one or 2. lol

Back
Top Bottom