ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody else have issues with defective stitching on their spring colorways? ? ?

My Tarps had no re-enforcement stitching on one of the tongue's pull tabs. i was afraid i would've ripped it trying to put them on... but I was able to exchange em...

My Squadrons came in today from ndc, and upon first glance i see loose thread where the toe box panel joins and re-enforces that middle panel (where the swoosh is on) on both sides of one shoe. I look closer to find out that essential stitch is practically not even there... Seemed to fix the problem with a lil bit of Shoe Goo.     
mad.gif
Damn you nike......  

Last edited:
When the iDs come out, I KNOW I'm gonna be playing with the colors for a GOOD few hours like a video game before I pull the trigger on one or 2. lol

Agreed

I just made a rosheid thread
niketalk.com/t/531716/nike-roshe-run-id-thread-nikeid-rumored-april-2013-no-date-confirmed-at-the-moment

Once a date is confirmed everyone will go nuts

i tweeted nike about the midcity and this is what i was told.

Roshe Mids at 8am EDT on 4/6. Limit 1 per color, $85 each.

It amazes me how lazy people are "what's finishlines phone number?"
"Where can I get these in the LA area?"

What happened to research ? Smh. I get we're a community and were here to help but all these questions that are easily found with a google search are annoying to me.

Anyways, stussykd I Pm'd you but you didn't reply, what paint did you use for the swoosh on your crimsons ? Or are you keeping it a secret ? :/

Angelis

What happened to research ? Smh. I get we're a community and were here to help but all these questions that are easily found with a google search are annoying to me.

Anyways, stussykd I Pm'd you but you didn't reply, what paint did you use for the swoosh on your crimsons ? Or are you keeping it a secret ? :/[

Angelus paint. Sorry haha not trying to keep it a secret.

Anyways, stussykd I Pm'd you but you didn't reply, what paint did you use for the swoosh on your crimsons ? Or are you keeping it a secret ? :/
PREACH!

Definitely not. It's 69 pounds, which is ~$110. No way in hell I'm buying a GR for $35 over retail and waiting on it to get here from the UK.
Plus shipping bro..  about 120 shipped USD   Considering dudes are paying 160 for "Yeezy" roshes. These will sell out lightning quick when they hit the states and re-sellers will be asking 130 plus. SO if you think you can't cop later maybe.... but I wouldn't bite just yet.

Last edited:
I returned mine over the weekend as well. I feel like the soles would work better with a different upper. Sure we'll see it as an ID option though.

even if they used the darker green that's on the pull tabs it would have been better. but i do understand that its gonna be kinda hard to come up with new colors when you've already used so many colors. i just felt like they didn't really try that much with the spring 13 cws, since they all pretty much look like the spring 12 versions. maybe they should look more into materials and silhouette changes, like the fb, speckled, asian premium, etc. that way they could make something fresh and new with the colors.

Back
Top Bottom