ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Possible Nike ID featured options?
Please make that mint sole an ID option.
Dear stussykyd43,

You know these shoe only sold at Titolo in Europe for 100 euros right? It wasn't sold anywhere else and that was the price so you wanna know what's funny? Kids thirsty for Roshes that don't know **** lol.
He is right in that it retailed for 100 Euros but wrong as its currently on sale in Asia as well
Maybe im gettin old but honestly how many of ya woulda really copped the mints if they weren't dubbed yeezys?
I would cuz I LOVE mint colored shoes
These never hit u.s. yet, only Europe...which nike store they sold out in
Asia as well

As far as I am aware. The beaches aren't even a confirmed stateside release, correct? I would love to see it, but are we even sure they'll be dropping here soon?

Don't know how soon they'll be dropping but I'm assuming its a definite stateside release as it is in the FNL system sizes 8-12, 13, and 14, as are the City pack mids. Wouldn't be in system if the company didnt sell them at all.

As far as I am aware. The beaches aren't even a confirmed stateside release, correct? I would love to see it, but are we even sure they'll be dropping here soon?

Don't know how soon they'll be dropping but I'm assuming its a definite stateside release as it is in the FNL system sizes 8-12, 13, and 14, as are the City pack mids. Wouldn't be in system if the company didnt sell them at all.

Would love to see a pic of squadrons with white laces to match the swoosh

I put this up last week. Not so great of a pic though. Hope this helps.

Has anyone here ordered any Mid City roshes from crookedtongues and got their pair delivered? It sucks that I can't track the package.

I think UO still has an 11 and 12 if you can live with that. I know various stores have them on the west coast like sheiks, but I don't think they do phone orders. Pm me if you want the uo link.

You know it! lol My daughter's old kicks. I figure it would give the pic a nice lil touch.
Color coordination, and I don't know what your saying that picture looks pretty great to me, it's like a green screen backdrop

NDC no longer have the Mango "Out of Stock" link. Let's just hope that means they are ready to update the new version. Can't wait for them to come out! 

Anyone located in the 951 area looking for a pair of Squadron Blue in a size 8 pm me...If not located near me and still looking for a pair feel free to pm me ! Just trying to help out !

Back
Top Bottom