ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I can only see Wovens being worn at like a beach or something. Not feeling them either, but they look super comfy. 

Maaaan, UO sold out of sz 9 and 9.5 in Iguana's. I was waiting for my paycheck this coming Friday to cop but guess I'll wait for another restock.
Lol sorry
wink.gif
. Copped those Iguanas in a size 9.5 for $48 with a giftcard and 10% off

I mean, they're meant for women. Not sure how a dude can pull the wovens off.
I feel where you are coming from but the label doesn't dictate the usage.

I have a few pairs of women's dunks just because the cw's were fly.

....but dont get me wrong

Sh*t like this is unacceptable. IMO

So FNL restocked this morning and they still sold out? Geez. Is it because of the price they are honoring or is it that popular?

Has anyone here ordered any Mid City roshes from crookedtongues and got their pair delivered? It sucks that I can't track the package.
Bad luck, man. My Huaraches that I ordered from CT took at least 15 business days to arrive. Have fun with that wait.
Nobody will camp out for those city packs man. Its not limited and not associated with any celebrity.
More limited than the "Mint" FBs. The entire "City Pack" is a QuickStrike release. It says so right on the box.

Last edited:
I feel where you are coming from but the label doesn't dictate the usage.

I have a few pairs of women's dunks just because the cw's were fly.

....but dont get me wrong

Sh*t like this is unacceptable. IMO

I know what you're saying. I have women's nikes/jordans as well. Colors I can understand, but the woven Roshes are just a straight up feminine sneaker. I thought the same thing initially when I saw them online, but when I held them in my hand; it just look like a very high end version of something my sister has from puma (I think).

I know what you're saying. I have women's nikes/jordans as well. Colors I can understand, but the woven Roshes are just a straight up feminine sneaker. I thought the same thing initially when I saw them online, but when I held them in my hand; it just look like a very high end version of something my sister has from puma (I think).
roll.gif
 I feel it...

I need to make that trip to NikeTown asap to check them out in person...

So FNL restocked this morning and they still sold out? Geez. Is it because of the price they are honoring or is it that popular?
I have a feeling that FNL doesn't unload all their inventory at once to ensure sells and boost hype. Same can be said about NDC.

If anyone is looking for Sport Reds in a size 8 for $55 shipped pm me. They're pretty beat though and the box is so beat up it looks like the person wore it too lol

Edit. They're not mine. I'll send you the link to it.

Last edited:
Plenty of dude's wear toms. Most concrete example I can think of. Bang Bang

True. Some people can pull it off, some can't. Skinny dudes pull it off just fine. It just look funny on people who are slightly heavier or even with an athletic build. Ever seen someone with really brolic calfs and a pair of Toms on? It's awkward looking.

Same thing with Woven Roshes. Regular roshes are sleek, simple, and with very definitive stitching/features. Where as the wovens are very rounded, everything is very geared towards a girl's shoe. No definitive shape, no definitive stiches, it just looks like ribbons on your feet.

nike-roshe-run-woven-nagoya-marathon-onfoot-x2-1.jpg

Last edited:
GTFan712 is right, in case anyone ask:

Good luck to those who want them and I hope you get an error page resellers.

QS or not I don't think those will sell out. I'll check my local shoe stop this wkd to see if they're getting any. Want to try them on first.

For those of you that are a half size and have purchased a mid City Pack, so like size 11.5 did you go .5 up or down, since there are no half sizes for the City Pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom