ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody camping out for the city pack? I hope it's not bad
LOL at camping for these. I'm going to get up and head over to the mall at 10 and pick up my pairs without issue. Let's not get carried away on the hype when most people don't even know these are dropping or what they are.

thats sad if people are camping out for the mid pack...

these things are all over the Euro sites, its crazy how much more civilized they are than the american consumers.

i keep reading that the v2's or beaches are very limited, not a fan of those but just a heads up for those of you thinking about waiting a bit to get em.

Nobody will camp out for those city packs man. Its not limited and not associated with any celebrity.

Maaaan, UO sold out of sz 9 and 9.5 in Iguana's. I was waiting for my paycheck this coming Friday to cop but guess I'll wait for another restock.

Also, I'm still on the fence about the City Pack. I'd get the Paris cw but I couldn't find any on feet pictures to convince me (besides the NYC cw someone posted and a couple posted on TR).

Any places with 8.5 iggy? UO in Boston is sold out
tired.gif

LOL at camping for these. I'm going to get up and head over to the mall at 10 and pick up my pairs without issue. Let's not get carried away on the hype when most people don't even know these are dropping or what they are.

I'm not trying to camp on any roshes or any running shoes but I'm not trying to sleep on them either. You just never know, just putting it out their

Maaaan, UO sold out of sz 9 and 9.5 in Iguana's. I was waiting for my paycheck this coming Friday to cop but guess I'll wait for another restock.

Also, I'm still on the fence about the City Pack. I'd get the Paris cw but I couldn't find any on feet pictures to convince me (besides the NYC cw someone posted and a couple posted on TR).

Not my pic but here you go the pareeeesss

Last edited:
Anybody else have issues with defective stitching on their spring colorways? ? ?

My Tarps had no re-enforcement stitching on one of the tongue's pull tabs. i was afraid i would've ripped it trying to put them on... but I was able to exchange em...

My Squadrons came in today from ndc, and upon first glance i see loose thread where the toe box panel joins and re-enforces that middle panel (where the swoosh is on) on both sides of one shoe. I look closer to find out that essential stitch is practically not even there... Seemed to fix the problem with a lil bit of Shoe Goo.     >: Damn you nike......  

I'm literally having the same problem with my squads... I just wore them twice and the mesh looks like it's ripping from the sole already. Would I be able to exchange for another pair or do anything for that matter? I got them from Sheikh when they first dropped

The roshe 'mid' looks rather tall for a mid top sneaker. I wonder what a roshe 'high' might look like. Anyone care to put their imagination to work and create a design?

The Celtics 1's are no longer releasing on NDC this Saturday....so unfortunately, the only release of significance will be the Mid City Pack. Should be interesting.

LOOKING FOR THE 3 OG CWS:
check your local mall Shieks, FootAction, Champs, Shoe Palace, Urban Outfitters, your local boutique. im positive you will find your size. Most places keep restocking them.

No need for the mail man and censors from UO. lol

I wore my Sport Red for the first time yesterday and not even 5 mins into walking around in them, I stepped in gum. 
mean.gif
 Thankfully, I was able to apply goo be gone when I got home and it took it right off. I also un DS my Speed Yellows last weekend. I think the next pair I'll break out are my Gamma Grey. I know a lot of you will disagree, but I think that colorway looks ten times better than the Black/Sail. The grey swoosh and midsole is what makes it for me. They swoosh on the gamma grey pops more than the black/sail and one of the things I don't like about the OG colorways is that white midsole. It gets dirtier than a MF.

I wore my Sport Red for the first time yesterday and not even 5 mins into walking around in them, I stepped in gum. 
mean.gif
 Thankfully, I was able to apply goo be gone when I got home and it took it right off. I also un DS my Speed Yellows last weekend. I think the next pair I'll break out are my Gamma Grey. I know a lot of you will disagree, but I think that colorway looks ten times better than the Black/Sail. The grey swoosh and midsole is what makes it for me. They swoosh on the gamma grey pops more than the black/sail and one of the things I don't like about the OG colorways is that white midsole. It gets dirtier than a MF.
To each their own, doesn't matter if everyone else doesn't like them, do your thing

Has anyone here ordered any Mid City roshes from crookedtongues and got their pair delivered? It sucks that I can't track the package.

I ordered my Paris pair from them, and it shipped on the 29th. I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing them until early next week though, out here in California with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom