ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

True. Some people can pull it off, some can't. Skinny dudes pull it off just fine. It just look funny on people who are slightly heavier or even with an athletic build. Ever seen someone with really brolic calfs and a pair of Toms on? It's awkward looking.

Same thing with Woven Roshes. Regular roshes are sleek, simple, and with very definitive stitching/features. Where as the wovens are very rounded, everything is very geared towards a girl's shoe. No definitive shape, no definitive stiches, it just looks like ribbons on your feet.

nike-roshe-run-woven-nagoya-marathon-onfoot-x2-1.jpg
...but its pics like this that has me speculating...

Does anyone know when the beaches drop? Ordered my pair from hanon when the free shipping promo was still out. Just wanna see when i'll be getting my pair. Thanks guys :smile:

Out of all the colors, the paris is my fav! gonna be checking out the shoe palaces around to see.

any bay area heads want to get together and find some info?! :smile:

Last edited:
TeamROSHE Application

Justin Balugo

Union City, CA

Size 9.5

What's up everyone? This is me, applying for a spot in TeamROSHE. The first time I ever heard of roshes was when Dustybruh influenced me to buy a pair of black sails last april and I passed on them. At the time, I was building up my small collection of Jordans (didn't really get far). Around July, we went to our local shoe spot and came across some sport reds. Dustybruh doubled and told me to try on the shoes. If I didn't, he would've made me walk home.. Tried on the pair, and damn, they were comfortable. I finally copped the pair for below retail price and they were my go-to shoe. We all know the simplicity and comfort these shoes give, so I'm not going to talk about that.

Throughout the months, I've acquired tropical twists from Ohwussup, calypsos from Justdome, and sirens/cybers/mangos from Aphung. Without the guidance of Dustybruh on info and pricing, I probably would have spent above retail for roshes. Dustybruh and I have helped others in the Bay Area acquire their shoes through the bulk orders and pick-ups we've organized. I have also influenced family and friends in the Tri-Valley area as well. 

With the help and efforts of other broshes in the community, I would like to reciprocate the favors to others building their collection. The Roshe Run has brought together a great community that I'm proud to be a part of. Thanks again for taking the time to read my app.

My collection as of right now:

(Tropical Twists and Squadrons are at the wifey's)

^^iJAM thats a great app imo, good luck!

**I have also gotten a couple people into roshes. It feels good to see another friend walk in absolute comfort.

Last edited:
Out of all the colors, the paris is my fav! gonna be checking out the shoe palaces around to see.

any bay area heads want to get together and find some info?! :smile:

I'm from Hayward and I'm not sure if I would be able to cop on saturday. I would love to get it right away but **** have to go somewhere.

TeamROSHE Application

Justin Balugo

Union City, CA

Size 9.5

What's up everyone? This is me, applying for a spot in TeamROSHE. The first time I ever heard of roshes was when Dustybruh influenced me to buy a pair of black sails last april and I passed on them. At the time, I was building up my small collection of Jordans (didn't really get far). Around July, we went to our local shoe spot and came across some sport reds. Dustybruh doubled and told me to try on the shoes. If I didn't, he would've made me walk home.. Tried on the pair, and damn, they were comfortable. I finally copped the pair for below retail price and they were my go-to shoe. We all know the simplicity and comfort these shoes give, so I'm not going to talk about that.

Throughout the months, I've acquired tropical twists from Ohwussup, calypsos from Justdome, and sirens/cybers/mangos from Aphung. Without the guidance of Dustybruh on info and pricing, I probably would have spent above retail for roshes. Dustybruh and I have helped others in the Bay Area acquire their shoes through the bulk orders and pick-ups we've organized. I have also influenced family and friends in the Tri-Valley area as well. 

With the help and efforts of other broshes in the community, I would like to reciprocate the favors to others building their collection. The Roshe Run has brought together a great community that I'm proud to be a part of. Thanks again for taking the time to read my app.

+1 from me. Good luck homie! 

Thought these were dope af till I found out he just sewed on fabric onto the shoe lol. They're charging $260 for customs LOL. His homie had like a short beef with Team Roshe too. Thought that was funny af. Apparently he thought one of the members copied his yeezy custom lmao

TeamROSHE Application

Justin Balugo

Union City, CA

Size 9.5

+1 from me to another Bay Homie!

hey ****ies and nickn408, take your bromance to PM and stop reppin each other for no reason. not tryin to hate, but yall seriously just having a convo in the thread.

anyways, 5 more days til ID's (yeeee) :smokin

Can you guys just pm each other instead of posting just for the sake of. And kid, don't be spamming eBay listing or whatever because you're just cluttering the thread and probably breaking the rules. Peace
Lol my bad bru and don't think I broke any rules. I'm not buying/selling/trading or posting any live links. Simply said pm me if you're interested and I'll give you a link

hey ****ies and nickn408, take your bromance to PM and stop reppin each other for no reason. not tryin to hate, but yall seriously just having a convo in the thread.

anyways, 5 more days til ID's (yeeee)
smokin.gif
My bad bro. Dannie Riel, good taste in women

Nice collection but god damn... I understand people having to double up on some pairs. But buying 3x pairs of the same CW of the same shoe is just straight hypebeast to me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Buying doubles of ANY shoe unless its a colorway you love is ridiculous. I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Only doubles I have are Concord 11s & Black/Cements 3s......my two fav shoes period.

Doubling & tripling up on some basic shoes with no nostalgia to them? And that's not knocking the Roshe Run. But you gotta' ask yourself......why?

Buying doubles of ANY shoe unless its a colorway you love is ridiculous. I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Only doubles I have are Concord 11s & Black/Cements 3s......my two fav shoes period.

Doubling & tripling up on some basic shoes with no nostalgia to them? And that's not knocking the Roshe Run. But you gotta' ask yourself......why?

Its the comfort, look, simplicity and especially how cheap they are that's why probably people double up on them

Back
Top Bottom