ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TeamROSHE Application

Now that's a collection post. There ain't over 12 good colorways of Roshe Runs total. Dudes buying fodder for E-Props.

Things will get interesting when OG mesh IDs release.

Btw...... + 1 Homie. Sick Collection.

Last edited:
Not my pic but here you go the pareeeesss

Thank you Birdman! I think you pushed me closer to considering a pair (unless you have more pics from the person that posted them) :tongue:

LOOKING FOR THE 3 OG CWS:
check your local mall Shieks, FootAction, Champs, Shoe Palace, Urban Outfitters, your local boutique. im positive you will find your size. Most places keep restocking them.

No need for the mail man and censors from UO. lol

I did check the local mall this past Monday that had an FTL, Champs, FNL, Shiekhs, Shoe Palace, and a local streetwear boutique. Champs was the only one that carried Black Sails and Sport Red's and the rest of the places carried Gamma's, Tarps, and Squads. I guess I will have to keep checking back -- really on the lookout for Iguana's now. :x

True. Some people can pull it off, some can't. Skinny dudes pull it off just fine. It just look funny on people who are slightly heavier or even with an athletic build. Ever seen someone with really brolic calfs and a pair of Toms on? It's awkward looking.

Same thing with Woven Roshes. Regular roshes are sleek, simple, and with very definitive stitching/features. Where as the wovens are very rounded, everything is very geared towards a girl's shoe. No definitive shape, no definitive stiches, it just looks like ribbons on your feet.

nike-roshe-run-woven-nagoya-marathon-onfoot-x2-1.jpg
this pic makes them look so clean on foot. 
pimp.gif
 might have to grab a pair especially for summer time. 

Talked to a worker at UO today, theyre getting a restock on the Sports Red on the 20th, and maybe the other cws. The girl also told me that you can order the online shoes instore and they'll ship it to your address.

Man... I was gonna ask the same thing but had to fall back... I didn't want to seem pretentious

Nothing pretentious about it to me. That right there is a chick's shoe. Absolutely nothing about it says unisex.

Last edited:
Nothing pretentious about it to me. That right there is a chick's shoe. Absolutely nothing about it says unisex.

yeah man, those wovens do nothing for me...at all. as a matter of fact they are just ugly to me. man or woman, no one should pay 100 dollars for that.

Now that's a collection post. There ain't over 12 good colorways of Roshe Runs total. Dudes buying fodder for E-Props.

Things will get interesting when OG mesh IDs release.

I agree with you on the doubles and collection posts. i understand the love for the shoes (love em myself) and the price point is attractive, but folks are starting to pile collections of 20+ pairs...to me that's OD. Of course to each their own, it aint my money haha

I think it's funny when people offer to include the receipt on their FB "Yeeshes" when someone buys em for resell. The buyer looks at the receipt after paying $150 for the pair, then they remember that the reseller paid $70. Smh. lol

Not trying to be a **** either, but its obvious you guys are repping each other.

I am pretty sure those little comments don't even deserve a rep.. So yeah..

I think that's pretty much breaking some kind of rule..
I honestly could care less about the reps. I have no plans on joining Team Roshe anyways so the reps are pointless to me lol...

Nice collection but god damn... I understand people having to double up on some pairs. But buying 3x pairs of the same CW of the same shoe is just straight hypebeast to me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Buying doubles of ANY shoe unless its a colorway you love is ridiculous. I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Only doubles I have are Concord 11s & Black/Cements 3s......my two fav shoes period.

Doubling & tripling up on some basic shoes with no nostalgia to them? And that's not knocking the Roshe Run. But you gotta' ask yourself......why?

Why? Because I love the sneaker and have the money. So, why not? You want to double up on Jordans, go right ahead. I personally think JB is terrible nowadays, but I won't question your decision. We're all into different stuff, no one in here should care how another person spends his/her money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Because I love the sneaker and have the money. So, why not? You want to double up on Jordans, go right ahead. I personally think JB is terrible nowadays, but I won't question your decision. We're all into different stuff, no one in here should care how another person spends his/her money.
JB, Justin Bieber? But yeah, agree on that last point though even though imo doubling up is eh.

Doubled up on Jordans?! Read, Dawg.

I doubled up on 2 shoes out of 300 plus. My two favs & IMO the 2 best shoes ever created. One of each will never be worn aka Trophy Pieces.

Money or no money....I don't double up on random ish. There's no no point in it. There's no need to.

But do you thou....

More props to a dude with a tight Roshe collection of all 7 OG Mesh joints & a few other colorways over somebody with 40 + pairs with half of them being doubles & triples of the same colorways. Like I said.....Fodder.

But once again, playa....Do you.

people double up on roshes because they cost less than a pair of Js. 2 roshes = $140 retro j = $160+ I dont believe in doubling up since its just a waste of money to wait for one pair to wear out then wear the DS pair after. Would rather spend that money to diversify my closet.

Back
Top Bottom