ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Top one pops more. Its tough though. Think of the bottom as closer to a maroon and the top closer to a pinkish red and see which one you would rather have. I like the top though
Thanks! Do you which color better resembles the actual lining of the yeezys? i dont own them so im not sure

Yeezy cw's going to be done heaps with these (but guess its with anything on nikeid)

Id rather see them tho than south beach cw

Stop adding Yeezy to the name. I don't recall Kanye West and Nike OR Kanye West and Louis Vuitton ever releasing a similar colorway.

:rolleyes Umm... Not sure if srs...

Top one pops more. Its tough though. Think of the bottom as closer to a maroon and the top closer to a pinkish red and see which one you would rather have. I like the top though
Thanks! Do you which color better resembles the actual lining of the yeezys? i dont own them so im not sure
I'm no help there. I don't know a pair of yeezys but if I did I wouldn't be spending money on Roshe IDs. Probably be eating ramen for a year 
laugh.gif

Kinda wish the separate ID thread didnt exist and everything was just posted in here. Annoying having to go back and forth between threads seeing as NOBODY follows the theory to keep iD in that dedicated thread.

Not like there are a ton of Roshe releases anyways ala Nike Basketball Sigs and what not. Seems like everything could've stayed here. Just a thought.

Kinda wish the separate ID thread didnt exist and everything was just posted in here. Annoying having to go back and forth between threads seeing as NOBODY follows the theory to keep iD in that dedicated thread.

Not like there are a ton of Roshe releases anyways ala Nike Basketball Sigs and what not. Seems like everything could've stayed here. Just a thought.
See, I was thinking just the opposite, and people would keep all the IDs in the ID thread.  It's going to hurt people with non-ID questions when they get buried over the next week.

Just wanted to show y'all some of my iD's I came up with!
I'd like to see a bit more variety on the midsoles though because it might be worth more just waiting seeing that Nike keeps all of their iD options until the end of the year.  I'm not set on cashing in yet but I really like these haha.

Hope you're not serious about getting the bottom left. If anything get a size 11 or 12 on the urban outfitters link
11 is too small, 12 would be about 1/2" too big, and I have a feeling that would look funny on a roshe, no? I'm a true 11.5.

Where u at stussykyd I know u came up with some crazy ideas. Let's see them.
HAHAH!! I haven't saved any but so far messed with a Gucci (obviously with the suede), Filipino Flag. Falypso's and I keep going back to OG Mints. 
nthat.gif

Gonna wait till someone buys at least one of my jordans/nikes I posted in a FB group then I'm gonna get a matching pair for my gf and I. 

I'm really interested to see real pics of some black sole roshes from Id. I'm not sure if I like the black sole or not.

See, I was thinking just the opposite, and people would keep all the IDs in the ID thread.  It's going to hurt people with non-ID questions when they get buried over the next week.

I feel you but when NOBODY (as you can see) seems to be able to keep the two separate its just becomes a nuisance splitting views between two threads at the pace they are moving. Trying to keep up is nearly impossible!

Back
Top Bottom