ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is there anybody who could help with Black Sail's in an 8? They sold out on Urban Outfitters. And no, I don't want to ID a pair. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

JUST got home and jumped right into it. Kinda made a sprite-esque type roshe.

hope you don't mind if I copy this one, it's :pimp:

How are you guys making these little thumbnails w/ Nike ID?

I'm on a Mac btw...

not sure if anybody knows, but im trying to figure out which lining looks closer to the real platinum yeezys. top is fusion red, bottom is gym red. i feel like if get fusion red its gonna be a little pinkish

Stop adding Yeezy to the name. I don't recall Kanye West and Nike OR Kanye West and Louis Vuitton ever releasing a similar colorway.

Last edited:
not sure if anybody knows, but im trying to figure out which lining looks closer to the real platinum yeezys. top is fusion red, bottom is gym red. i feel like if get fusion red its gonna be a little pinkish
I was having the same problem so I just ordered both.  When they come I'll decide and return the one I dont want.

Top one pops more. Its tough though. Think of the bottom as closer to a maroon and the top closer to a pinkish red and see which one you would rather have. I like the top though

Maybe I'm being dumb but I can't find the ID Roshes anywhere on Nike.  Can someone help me out?  Looked through all the ID shoes and searching Roshe/Roshe ID isn't bringing it up

For the option to add another lace, is it another pair of laces for free? Or is it just one string? 

Maybe I'm being dumb but I can't find the ID Roshes anywhere on Nike.  Can someone help me out?  Looked through all the ID shoes and searching Roshe/Roshe ID isn't bringing it up
Are you on a desktop? It's not available on mobile devices

Back
Top Bottom