ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

might say farewell to my bred 11s so that i can ID 2 more
nthat.gif
 people who said the options suck spoke too quickly and didnt experiment enough. im loving alot of the stuff i am seeing/making

Lord I wish I could find the Tokyo's in a 13 for NOT 2x retail. 

On a brighter note, I finally found some OG Sport Reds in stock today. 

might say farewell to my bred 11s so that i can ID 2 more
nthat.gif
 people who said the options suck spoke too quickly and didnt experiment enough. im loving alot of the stuff i am seeing/making
Im doing the same with my CDPs, WC4, and BC3s. haha. not all for IDs tho, just Roshes

HAHAH!! I haven't saved any but so far messed with a Gucci (obviously with the suede), Filipino Flag. Falypso's and I keep going back to OG Mints. 
nthat.gif

Gonna wait till someone buys at least one of my jordans/nikes I posted in a FB group then I'm gonna get a matching pair for my gf and I. 
let's see the filipino flag id please! pinoy pinoy ako

I made these after the new balance colorway and I thought they came out nice. Although ill probably wait until I can see some pictures when people receive them to see what the colors look like in person. The color looks orange on my computer but with the name "atomic pink" I'm not so sure. 

Just wanted to show y'all some of my iD's I came up with!

I'd like to see a bit more variety on the midsoles though because it might be worth more just waiting seeing that Nike keeps all of their iD options until the end of the year.  I'm not set on cashing in yet but I really like these haha.

Props to you! Very clean color ways I actually like all 3. These>yeezy ids lol

I honestly wanna see all the colors in person before pulling the trigger on anything on nike ID...that neutral grey and sail white look almost exactly the same on the computer, and that atomic pink looks like a shade off of "mango". It's all confusing to me..arctic green=mints?? 
eyes.gif

Stop adding Yeezy to the name. I don't recall Kanye West and Nike OR Kanye West and Louis Vuitton ever releasing a similar colorway.
Well... In regards to me a quick google search would have resulted in:
eyes.gif
Umm... Not sure if srs...
Guess you feel stupid now...
LOL how you feel
He must feel really stupid.

EDIT: To add to the fact that you should feel humiliated. I do get paid to know my information. So don't doubt me when I state something.

Last edited:
Same here, I'm going to wait until people start getting their pairs and checking for the actual colors. I'm digging the ID's though, I'd probably make myself a platinum yeezy inspired cw and a calypso one. 

Imaginitive? Not really, but its clean and I like it so idgaf. 

I honestly wanna see all the colors in person before pulling the trigger on anything on nike ID...that neutral grey and sail white look almost exactly the same on the computer, and that atomic pink looks like a shade off of "mango". It's all confusing to me..arctic green=mints?? 
eyes.gif
That would be a wise decision.  I have 2 detailed IPS monitors professionally calibrated and these colors aren't looking great at all.....at least in render format.  Seeing these colors when people get them would really help.

Last edited:
Same here, I'm going to wait until people start getting their pairs and checking for the actual colors. I'm digging the ID's though, I'd probably make myself a platinum yeezy inspired cw and a calypso one. 

Imaginitive? Not really, but its clean and I like it so idgaf. 
Word. Same here. 

Back
Top Bottom