ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just wondering for those of you who have the city mids, do they feel a bit longer that the OG meshes? I have a 10.5 in Iguanas which feel slightly big and a 10 in Celtics which one of my feet foot barely touches the end which gets kinda annoying unless I remove the insole: Just wondering because it seems the toebox is stiffer and connects differently giving more toe space on top like the wovens.

its probably been a good 400 pages but if anybody remembers me saying "just got the ill connect on a pair of mangos and calypsos, unless he's scamming me"..... well he scammed me lolol but good thing PayPal is the truth so i just got my money back. guess i have money for some IDs after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn that's wack. How did he scam you?

What colorway(s) are you looking for?

I am just looking for whatever honestly. I just think its wild that Philly doesnt get them but we get everything else. I guess now I am looking for the total crimsons and where Id be able to find the spring colorways. And I was just shocked we didnt get the mints either. Venting I apologize.

got a question for yall regarding the fb's. when putting them on do your socks get stuck to the insoles or the insides of the shoes? happens to me it may be the socks.

Let me stop sweating those damn mints. These are so damn fresh.
NYC 
nthat.gif

got a question for yall regarding the fb's. when putting them on do your socks get stuck to the insoles or the insides of the shoes? happens to me it may be the socks.

Yea. Many people rock them sockless, but I can't do that my feet still sweat too much. I have even worn these with elite socks and yes they bunch up at first, but after a few minutes they will "unbunch" and be some of the most comfortable shoes you can find. :smokin

I am just looking for whatever honestly. I just think its wild that Philly doesnt get them but we get everything else. I guess now I am looking for the total crimsons and where Id be able to find the spring colorways. And I was just shocked we didnt get the mints either. Venting I apologize.
Maybe this is a stupid question but why dont you just order online? Most of the newer colors are available it seems.

Try loosening up the laces before putting them on and then adjusting them once your feet are set in there. That's what I do.

appreciate the responses, Yea after a walking in them for a few minutes they do unbunch and everything gets in place after that they feel real comfy. but i hate first putting them on its just a weird feeling. and i will try loosening up the laces all the way.

haven't followed your questions too far back, but if you don't mind online stores and depending on your size...Zappos still have a few scattered sizes of Squadrons and Tarps.

Maybe this is a stupid question but why dont you just order online? Most of the newer colors are available it seems.

Not a dumb question at all. I prefer to see shoes in person to judge whether or not I actually like the colors. Also, if I can avoid paying over retail then that is also a bonus as well. However, for most of these colorways there probably wont be any other option

Try loosening up the laces before putting them on and then adjusting them once your feet are set in there. That's what I do.
You could loosen the the laces, but the tongues don't stretch. They only go so far up/out enough to fit your foot in.

Not a dumb question at all. I prefer to see shoes in person to judge whether or not I actually like the colors. Also, if I can avoid paying over retail then that is also a bonus as well. However, for most of these colorways there probably wont be any other option
Stock pictures on sites usually suck but the best thing to do is to look through the pics that people have posted on here. It definitely gives you a good idea of what the shoe will look like. It's one of the best parts of this thread.

@mvalenti - UO will typically send you shipping confirmation late.  By the time you receive the tracking number, the package is already received in your city or in transit towards your house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom