ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Also, most websites have great return policies. So if you dont like them just ship them back or take them to your local store.

Seriously it kills me that I cant find anything in Philly in terms of the Roshe's. I have a black pair already. If anyone in Philly knows where to look, please let me know.

If i'm not mistaken that GrailStatus Ebay/IG reseller is from philly.... Heard he cleaned out all the mom n pops for sirens/sails/knicks/stadium greens/speed yellows last year...
You might want to check with him... I remember not getting sirens from him for $90 at the time thinking it was just too much, smh... I'd GLADLY pay that now... :smh: :rolleyes

For those of you who can't wait for the BEACHES state side... here you go
laugh.gif
.  They look to have all the sizes.  I don't know what VAT or shipping is. 

http://www.inflammable.com/nike-rosherun-schuhe-nike-roshe.NI+SN+511881+096.html
$144 shipped to US.
Yeah.. Ill just wait. 
sick.gif

if anyone in the Inland empire area missed out on the city packs i have some that im going to return. 9092748689 

LA roshe heads

tarps and squads are at sheiks @ bev center...walked in there to browse, ended up walking out w/ tarps...

Any LA or IE bros have an extra Mint they'd like to hook up a fellow Roshe lover for retail or close to? I'm 9.5 but could probably get away with a 9 or 10 also.

Thanks in advance!

Any LA or IE bros have an extra Mint they'd like to hook up a fellow Roshe lover for retail or close to? I'm 9.5 but could probably get away with a 9 or 10 also.

Thanks in advance!
Can't help you out but don't go down half a size in the FBs. You'll regret it

i'm contemplating on getting the grey pair. do they fit like the FBs? i had to go a half size up in those, because i have wide feet.

They actually fit pretty true. My FBs felt better after the intial wear but the DYN feel amazing first wear.

Walked into Shoe Palace yesterday. They had Tarps, Gammas, Squads, and the "other" two FBs. No City mids though. I gotta say, the Tarps are really nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom