ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Forgot to mention that since I struck out today on mens sizes, I spotted these for my girl! Such a dope CW. The official color is Imperial purple, but they look more like a navy most of the time. Really wish they had these in mens!

Damn! I just go on a Roshe run (pun intended) and i lost where i left off, haha. I just started reading the thread backwards.
Anyways, some info i got. Of all the places i went to, sirens seem to be more fruitful than others. Sportchalet, shiekhs and shoe palace. Check these places if you can folks. They still have sizes. Black sails are wiped out everywhere! Sorry rmms! I tried!
Some better info. I spoke to the regional manager of sheikh and he told me they are getting some other colors, just don't know when. Got a similar answer by a worker at another location. Now it's just the waiting game!
Also loving all these heat pics! Can't wait to post my pickup!
What size is rmms looking for? 

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that since I struck out today on mens sizes, I spotted these for my girl! Such a dope CW. The official color is Imperial purple, but they look more like a navy most of the time. Really wish they had these in mens!
Ron - Is the mesh more like the OG colorways or more like the Sprites?

One of my favorite Colorways, if not my favorite, but their Women's FML and it's hard to find a 10.5 and the width would bother me since I have wide feet as it is already.

Last edited:
One of my favorite Colorways, if not my favorite, but their Women's FML and it's hard to find a 10.5 and the width would bother me since I have wide feet as it is already.
Yeah, the width kills me.  I had the Solar Blues, and love that color, but they were just too narrow, so I had to send them back.  If there was an 11.5, that might have worked, but no.

What would you cop first, the stadium green or the siren red?
Hands down the Sirens.  It's part of the original colorway line up.  I have the Stadium Greens but I'm on the fence about whether to keep them or send them back to Zappos.  I'm just not big on the Swoosh color matching the sole color.  The original Roshe colorways (for men) never had matching color matching swoosh and soles and in my opinion made the shoe that much more appealing with a conservative, yet sexy look.  The only new Roshe that I like that has matching sole with swoosh is the Knicks but even that one would look better with a black or anthracite swoosh.  Having the swoosh match the sole completely disrupts the flow of the Roshe and makes it look like all the other Nike shoes out there. I would have bought the speed yellows if the swoosh was black or anthracite.

Hands down the Sirens.  It's part of the original colorway line up.  I have the Stadium Greens but I'm on the fence about whether to keep them or send them back to Zappos.  I'm just not big on the Swoosh color matching the sole color.  The original Roshe colorways (for men) never had matching color matching swoosh and soles and in my opinion made the shoe that much more appealing with a conservative, yet sexy look.  The only new Roshe that I like that has matching sole with swoosh is the Knicks but even that one would look better with a black or anthracite swoosh.  Having the swoosh match the sole completely disrupts the flow of the Roshe and makes it look like all the other Nike shoes out there. I would have bought the speed yellows if the swoosh was black or anthracite.

I'm with you, I'm thinking about painting the swoosh on the stadium matt black or anthracite.

Last edited:
big ups to chuckalex for hooking up the Sirens @ retail.

Already did a lace swap....given that the Sirens are pretty ninja, I felt a more subtle swap might work.

Tell me about it! I had some size 12 hot punch and purples in my hand from NR. But even at that price, I could not sacrifice comfort. 
Ron - Is the mesh more like the OG colorways or more like the Sprites?
It's more like the mesh on the sprites and challenge reds. My only gripe. 

Tell me about it! I had some size 12 hot punch and purples in my hand from NR. But even at that price, I could not sacrifice comfort. 

It's more like the mesh on the sprites and challenge reds. My only gripe. 
What's the difference in mesh ya'll are noticing?  I have the cybers and sirens; dark royals and stadium greens are on the way.

At least with the ones I have thus far, the mesh seems to be the same.  

Felt like Nike tried to cut cost with this flimsier new mesh. It's a different weave and doesn't feel as sturdy as the OG mesh. The OG's held its shape well too & the new mesh seems floppier & baggier even if the shoes are the same size, kinda feels like a loose sock. I'd probably go a half size down with this mesh.

I've got the Tropical Twists on feet today. They do take a bit of wear to stretch them out a bit, but they're fine. Unfortunately the build on the toebox is kinda shabby on the right shoe, so the mesh doesnt hold shape as well, but what can you do... Color pops hard. Especially with dark jeans on. Can't wait to see these with a black swoosh.

GTFan, do you have any more pictures of the Women Sprite Roshes? Interested in getting those but not sure about the tone of the shoe.

New idea for a shirt. Since ya'll hav been cravin for something more simple I tried this one where the majority of the shirt was clean. I liked the idea of rockin a roshe badge on your shoulder to add a twist so it ain't too simple. Still prefer my older design though...

Old one > this one.

If ya'll do make these, someone shoot me a PM quick...I can't keep up with all these threads :lol:

Size 6.5 and size 7 TEALS on the bay for 165 shipped, just checked the team roster and no one is that size, it is ridiculous but that seems to be about the going rate now, with only Aussie producing pairs...

What's the difference in mesh ya'll are noticing?  I have the cybers and sirens; dark royals and stadium greens are on the way.

they are referring to the women roshes.  their mesh is made of different material.  mens are all the same

Yeah fortunately none of the mens CW have this type of mesh being used, yet. The mesh is definitely a tighter/smoother material. My girl actually went up .5 a size with these compared to her sails, but it could've been the socks she was wearing. Haven't tried any on, but it looks like they have less breathability. She's not a big fan of the smoother mesh, but what can you do.

NIKEf1end and I had a convo about this earlier. He made a good point that the material probably attracts women more because they actually shine/shimmer more than the other. Could strictly be a cosmetic thing.

Back
Top Bottom