ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's the difference between the black sails and the newer blacks besides the slight swoosh color difference and insole?

My pair finally came in!
8673144487_20f684aec2_b.jpg

just received my hyper blues and nights stadiums from NDC and I am definitely happy i went .5 size up. Still tight on the mid section, but there's some decent toe room, which I'm not too excited about. I just know TTS would have been way too tight.

Thought I would love the hyper blues more, but honestly, I'm digging the night stadiums more. The hyper blues have this shine that doesnt look all that great to me. Almost plastic looking. The blue is straight Dodger Blue.

Not feeling those black laces above.

Where is everyone getting these sirens from?
I have to say they have been my favorite CW since roshes came put but ive never been abke to find them. If anyone knows where to get a pair of 10.5 sirens for a reasonable price please let me know... It would be much appreciated.

Where is everyone getting these sirens from?
I have to say they have been my favorite CW since roshes came put but ive never been abke to find them. If anyone knows where to get a pair of 10.5 sirens for a reasonable price please let me know... It would be much appreciated.
Marshalls and Ross had some random Stocks pop up in the last few weeks, also eBay, and overseas.

I need one or 2 more people for a group buy from tmall/frugirls. LEGIT cws available are sirens, knicks, speed yellows, cybers, stadiums in 10s or smaller. Pm if you're serious.

That link was posted here around 12:15 est today
Oh ok. I havent been in this thread in a while, I have been way too busy to keep up (last semester of college).... I just wanted to give peeps the heads up....

Anybody know how to take this stain or glue stain off? Below the Nike swoosh.
Just wondering... Thnx fam!

Anybody know how to take this stain or glue stain off? Below the Nike swoosh.
Just wondering... Thnx fam!

I used "goof off" when I removed the remaining glue after removing the swoosh. Others have said they used nail polish remover...

Back
Top Bottom