ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol Don't worry guys if these did sell out on FNL there will be a restock..NDC and all the major nike retailers plus all the nike sport wear boutiques will have them! they will be available everywhere!

Last edited:
Wtf where are all the other sizes? No way it sold that fast some of you guys just posted that it was up.
Lol I don't know. I didn't investigate the situation, just asked if my order was good and dude told me what he did. Like others said, I'm thinking other sizes will drop. I bought mints from FNL as well and my order went through no problems

All sizes will go up eventually guys I'm sure, there's no way that they are completely sold out of the company. Just be patient and keep checking. 
mean.gif
Someone on here would've seen a different size if they were all gone.
Exactly my friend. No one has said that they saw any other size up, so that obviously means they never went up. They couldn't have a FSR disappear in the blink of an eye besides 2 sizes that are still remaining lol. Obviously something is not right. I'll be waiting for my 9.5 still.

I hate to say it but you may be right...

now all sizes gone
well i just got off the phone with finishline because i ordered the 8.5 was going to flip them but i said screw it and cancelled it. she said they were selling out fast so I think if oyur not a 8.5 your sol...

Got a feeling those orders going to be cancelled... Look like someone messed up on the IT Department.
Right? If they cancelled on Squads for most people these are a for sure thing.
Never thought I'd be the one to see them up first lol.. Feels good to help at least an 11.5 or 8.5 footer out LOL!

Waiting like a hawk for that 9.5! 
nerd.gif
Guy slacked with the 120 + shipping. He said he can only do 115.
So you're still trying to sell them homie?

I dont think these were suppose to release today... Someone who does the website messed up and accidentally put up 2 sizes.

Anyone know how the canvas feels?
thinking of selling my speed yellows for these... Kinda tight in the pocket right now. Or is it a bad idea sellin y speed yellows?

Last edited:
Can't wait for the beaches too drop! Need my 10.5!

Anyways check this out.

Canvas roshes from a seller on eBay from Korea. They look interesting, and they are in men's sizes too.

Now there is an error on the FNL page somebody def screwed up but atleast we know they're getting v2s :D

Anyone know how the canvas feels? thinking of selling my speed yellows for these... Kinda tight in the pocket right now. Or is it a bad idea sellin y speed yellows?
Do you like your speed yellows?

If the answer is YES, then it's a bad idea to sell them.

If the answer is NO, sell them and keep the money for something more important than extra shoes if you're "kinda tight in the pocket right now"

Can't wait for the beaches too drop! Need my 10.5!

Anyways check this out.

Canvas roshes from a seller on eBay from Korea. They look interesting, and they are in men's sizes too.
Are they real i just saw them when you posted...

Back
Top Bottom