ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Relax guys. These will be like the squads. All this madness for a GR and they'll be mass produced. FNL, zappos, Eastbay, UO, boutiques. Don't panic just yet. Give it another week or 2.

:smokin

Exactly! Chill guys, these will be no different than Tarps or Squads.

It's still crazy how little love Tarps get also. FSR's everywhere still. Underrated IMO. Not touchin' Cybers but definitely a head-turner IMO.

Edit: UO around me had Gamma's, Squads (only a couple sizes), Tarps and Olives (only a few sizes), Sprite FB's and Teal Wovens still.

Last edited:
i've been waiting for a long time for the beaches/mango v2's to drop.. but i'm finding that the more i look at it, the less appealing it is. i mean it's still nice, but in my head i think i was tryna compensate for not having the OG mangos, which are actually pretty sweeeeeet

long story short: i think i'll wait to see some on-feet pics before i make a decision on the 2's. if anyone knows where i can get a pair of OG mango's in size 8.5 or 9 for a good price, PM please.

$34.97 (610) 327-1748 Philadelphia Premium Outlet
wmns 8.5 & up, Boxtops cut off.

The womens black speckles(size 10) i return arrived at Nike warehouse yesterday so be on the look out. Try Nike Chat and see if they can locate it. Good luck.

Dang needed that 8.5 for the Beaches. I hope they have more 8.5 when they re-up.

i've been waiting for a long time for the beaches/mango v2's to drop.. but i'm finding that the more i look at it, the less appealing it is. i mean it's still nice, but in my head i think i was tryna compensate for not having the OG mangos, which are actually pretty sweeeeeet

long story short: i think i'll wait to see some on-feet pics before i make a decision on the 2's. if anyone knows where i can get a pair of OG mango's in size 8.5 or 9 for a good price, PM please.

Not mine... Someone posted it pages ago.

The womens black speckles(size 10) i return arrived at Nike warehouse yesterday so be on the look out. Try Nike Chat and see if they can locate it. Good luck.

Dang needed that 8.5 for the Beaches. I hope they have more 8.5 when they re-up.
I can still add 8.5 to my cart bro. Try it and checkout.

No offence but i hate when people dont wear socks with roshes..even tho its comfy #RosheProblems.

Checked FNL last night, no update to the V2 page... Slept in, V2's release 
mean.gif
 in my size (11.5)

Checked FNL last night, no update to the V2 page... Slept in, V2's release 
mean.gif
 in my size (11.5)
I'm still thinking it was a screw up because nobody has posted anything about them ordering it. So I think someone in FNL just messed up

This is why people buy out stocks and resell. Chill, you guys are creating hype already and ruining it for the rest of us.

I'm still thinking it was a screw up because nobody has posted anything about them ordering it. So I think someone in FNL just messed up
I got an 11.5 for a friend. Got confirmation email right away but with FNL you never know

Back
Top Bottom