ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That FNL confirmation is meh. My last 5 orders on FNL have been canceled even after receiving it. I'll wait for NDC to drop the V2's.

The Mango V2 was posted accidentally by the company that runs the FNL website. That 11.5 and 8.5 are the sizes used by the "Photo Room" to get pictures prepared for the official webpage. As of right now FNL website does not have those shoes available for order officially but are preparing for an undetermined release date very soon.

Those that successfully order the shoe this morning will be given the 3-5 business day processing courtesy and if the shoes do become available within that window the orders will be honored, otherwise they will be cancelled.

Size 8.5 is still available for WGI Order at FNL right now oddly enough but that's the only size. Hope that cleared somethings up a bit.

Saw these on eBay. I kind of like them...

what retail on canvas? i like these a lot!

Last edited:
The last place i would buy roshes is FNL first one to cop a pair of mint roshes and still got cancelled. I got on when they had FSR still and still didn't get a pair from FNL they cancelled like 3-4 days later.

The Mango V2 was posted accidentally by the company that runs the FNL website. That 11.5 and 8.5 are the sizes used by the "Photo Room" to get pictures prepared for the official webpage. As of right now FNL website does not have those shoes available for order officially but are preparing for an undetermined release date very soon.

Those that successfully order the shoe this morning will be given the 3-5 business day processing courtesy and if the shoes do become available within that window the orders will be honored, otherwise they will be cancelled.

Size 8.5 is still available for WGI Order at FNL right now oddly enough but that's the only size. Hope that cleared somethings up a bit.
^^^^ have fun with all those confirmations you guys got!

Yeah, FNL sucks when it comes to ordering shoes. They almost always cancel orders. :smh:. Just wait for NDC, Zappos, local boutiques, FTA, or Champs to have them.

^^ what's the worst that'll happen? My order gets canceled and I don't get charged? Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Y'all acting like it was FNL or bust or something

Last edited:

Thanks for the info man, sounds about right. That's crazy about that We Got It Offer though haha, super random that they have only an 8.5 available.

^^ what's the worst that'll happen? My order gets canceled and I don't get charged? Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Y'all acting like it was FNL or bust or something

Nothing major, worse come to worse you gotta wait 7-10 business days for them to mail you a check for your refund. That's worst case scenario, ain't like you lost anything major. Hell your order might still get filled!

whats that last sentence even mean?
He's saying everyone's acting like Finishline was the only site getting these lol. The shoes will be released everywhere very soon just like all other spring colors we recently saw (squadrons, tarps, gamma) No need to be going crazy this early, it's not even May yet...

Let me dumb it down a bit, these are a GR, if you didn't get them off of finishline (assuming they do go out) they'll be everywhere anyway. Not a big deal either way.
LOL the other way you said it was not understandable this one was english. And yeah i know I'm not tripping.

Man, I have hair on my legs and I wear my roshes without socks. I thought this was the norm. haha.

I understand that these Mango V2's are GR but they will not be like the squadrons. Wouldn't you guys say this is the most hyped roshe launch ever? I hope I'm wrong but I'm fully expecting it to be a challenge to get these.

I just got my strata grey flywires in from oneness. This may be blasphemous but they might be more comfortable than the OG mesh. They are 30 dollars more than the OG but I feel like you can really understand why. They definitely look and feel like a 100 dollar sneaker. Highly recommend them.

They'll probably drop tomorrow, considering that tomorrow is Saturday. Most, if not all, new releases come out on Saturdays, right?

They'll probably drop tomorrow, considering that tomorrow is Saturday. Most, if not all, new releases come out on Saturdays, right?
Roshe releases seem to be completely random. I don't think they are on the popularity level where they will do a Saturday release yet.

Man, I have hair on my legs and I wear my roshes without socks. I thought this was the norm. haha.

I understand that these Mango V2's are GR but they will not be like the squadrons. Wouldn't you guys say this is the most hyped roshe launch ever? I hope I'm wrong but I'm fully expecting it to be a challenge to get these.

I just got my strata grey flywires in from oneness. This may be blasphemous but they might be more comfortable than the OG mesh. They are 30 dollars more than the OG but I feel like you can really understand why. They definitely look and feel like a 100 dollar sneaker. Highly recommend them.
I think the mints were the most hyped to date.

Back
Top Bottom