ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Heads up ! Soleacademy in the philippines will release the safara pick tomorrow June 19.
The price would be P2995 it would be limited quantities.
I know some of them here wondering if theres any Roshe back in the Philippines here's your chance to cop them. I don't know if they do phone order or shipped.

Heads up ! Soleacademy in the philippines will release the safara pick tomorrow June 19.
The price would be P2995 it would be limited quantities.
I know some of them here wondering if theres any Roshe back in the Philippines here's your chance to cop them. I don't know if they do phone order or shipped.
Found my info.

Last edited:
Looks like the Gamma Green colorway is closer to the Tropical Twist colorway than it is to an actual green.

it's been a while since ive been in here since I already have my summer rotation but one of my fav pairs have run it's course.
embarassed.gif

The mint tonals will always be top 5 for me and I was able to put on alot of people onto to roshes because of them. Ball is life is the reason why these died out on me but for everyday wear since release date id say every penny was worth it.

Good to see Oneness got the mids and the team reds, hero blues and greens.

Hopefully this means that FA and FNL will be getting their shipments in soon.

I'll be making the outlet rounds Thursday and also hitting up the local FA. My cards might not be able to handle it, haha.

it's been a while since ive been in here since I already have my summer rotation but one of my fav pairs have run it's course. :wow:

The mint tonals will always be top 5 for me and I was able to put on alot of people onto to roshes because of them. Ball is life is the reason why these died out on me but for everyday wear since release date id say every penny was worth it.

:wow: :wow: there isn't even a reference point on the top shoe.

man! nice work. they look just like flats now. :lol:

Last edited:
havent bought a pair of roshes in a while, but will definitely have to once those team reds and gamma greens hit FNL

Back
Top Bottom