ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that's the closest I could get.

Last edited:
it's been a while since ive been in here since I already have my summer rotation but one of my fav pairs have run it's course.
embarassed.gif

The mint tonals will always be top 5 for me and I was able to put on alot of people onto to roshes because of them. Ball is life is the reason why these died out on me but for everyday wear since release date id say every penny was worth it.
Nice work! hahah one of the few I know that genuinely like the tonals and you destroyed them! Hell yeah! props bro ahah
nthat.gif

Janoski x Roshe x Free

Koston x Free
I actually really like that pair! Never seen them though.. What stores carry them? would totally cop. 

Nice work! hahah one of the few I know that genuinely like the tonals and you destroyed them! Hell yeah! props bro ahah
nthat.gif

I actually really like that pair! Never seen them though.. What stores carry them? would totally cop. 
No other news yet. That picture is on IG. The Koston Frees are supposed to be a Heritage model, so I'm assuming the Janoski Roshe Frees are the same. I'm definitely getting them when they drop.

so stoked... just copped the tiger camos.  premier guys are mad chill. shout out to them. this is my favorite non-solid color roshe release of all time.

I was surprised as hell when I jumped on to their site to check for some New Balance... first thing that popped up was the Tiger Camo Roshe.  I don't think they tweeted it, so it was just lucky on my part.  Everyone who wants em better get em before stinkin Kicks Deals get on to it....   

word.  premiere and oneness are both great.  but i have had better service with premier if thats even possible.  

Back
Top Bottom