ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's og mesh and the tonal it's like a mixture of both
grin.gif

Called 10 times all busy. It figures. I'm sure they have at most 2 phones there for their lines. Left message and sent email. Haani though these were going to be female only an we were only getting the bright colorful Camo ones. Oh well. I guess we will see what stores get what.

Called 10 times all busy. It figures. I'm sure they have at most 2 phones there for their lines. Left message and sent email. Haani though these were going to be female only an we were only getting the bright colorful Camo ones. Oh well. I guess we will see what stores get what.

keep calling. just put your phone on speaker and let it ring. works. trust

It's been 10 minutes no invoice :frown:
Most of calls I get the store closed or lines busy message. Two of the times it was ringing forever and went to the message. :/
I want them but I can wait for locals. Thinking these will be hard to get once widely released. Argh!

Most of calls I get the store closed or lines busy message. Two of the times it was ringing forever and went to the message. :/
I want them but I can wait for locals. Thinking these will be hard to get once widely released. Argh!

try tweeting oneness. they're responding to tweets. but it looks like reds sold out

Last edited:
BOOM! got through and had my size still. Thank you original poster(grip4218) :smile:

Edit: and repped! Thank YO!

Last edited:
waiting for these to hit NDC....rather use swoosh lol i gotta be patient, being a poor college student. gotta find the cheapest ways to get what i want haha

Called oneness earlier today for them and they said that they will sent me an invoice but they didn't. I called them back and they said that they were sold out but they told me that they had my size and will sent me an invoice. The guy who talked to me is being a f****** ****, its like he want to fight me or something. Have been waiting for these for a long time and that guy just made my day bad. So mad right now

Called oneness earlier today for them and they said that they will sent me an invoice but they didn't. I called them back and they said that they were sold out but they told me that they had my size and will sent me an invoice. The guy who talked to me is being a f****** ****, its like he want to fight me or something. Have been waiting for these for a long time and that guy just made my day bad. So mad right now
damn, chill out bro. it's a pair of shoes that will be available everywhere else in due time.  they're obviously getting a crap ton of phone calls, emails and instagram requests for invoices.  there's bound to be a few requests that slip through the cracks.  

damn, chill out bro. it's a pair of shoes that will be available everywhere else in due time.  they're obviously getting a crap ton of phone calls, emails and instagram requests for invoices.  there's bound to be a few requests that slip through the cracks.  

I was actually this butt hurt when the size? roshes sold out instantly. and I was on that tweet like within seconds.

the good thing, is that compound gallery in Portland has all 5 dyn fw on sale through next weekend. not on their site, might have to call:
PHONE: 503.796.2733

Last edited:
ik but the guy who talked to me is like really mean or **** its like he want to kick my butt or something. If he said like sorry or something, i wud be chill and wait for other places.

Back
Top Bottom