ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was actually this butt hurt when the size? roshes sold out instantly. and I was on that tweet like within seconds.

the good thing, is that compound gallery in Portland has all 5 dyn fw on sale through next weekend. not on their site, might have to call:
PHONE: 503.796.2733
trust me, i WOULDN'T have told you the same thing about those urban safaris only because they were exclusive.  but these are GRs and that guy was acting like his world just ended lol. 

Last edited:
One thing you guys Gota know is that except for the safaris everything else is GR's and will be widely available. No point of getting frustrated of a pair of shoes.

ik but the guy who talked to me is like really mean or **** its like he want to kick my butt or something. If he said like sorry or something, i wud be chill and wait for other places.
i understand.. but its cool bro.  you'll see plenty of these around.  just like how the mango v2s are sitting now, there will be plenty of these available. and look on the bright side, if you wait it out, you'll get free shipping on some sites as opposed to paying $15 with oneness

trust me, i WOULDN'T have told you the same thing about those urban safaris only because they were exclusive.  but these are GRs and that guy was acting like his world just ended lol. 

lol yeah I know. but it was 7p my time and it ruined my night. lead me to impulse on the damn leopard fbs the next morning.

Out of curiosity, am I one of the only ones who is just sitting back waiting for all these releases to drop practically everywhere? Example: beaches came out in Europe months before hitting stateside.

i understand.. but its cool bro.  you'll see plenty of these around.  just like how the mango v2s are sitting now, there will be plenty of these available. and look on the bright side, if you wait it out, you'll get free shipping on some sites as opposed to paying $15 with oneness
yeh but i dont like the way that the oneness side talked to me Im not mad about they were sold out, im not surprised by that.

lol yeah I know. but it was 7p my time and it ruined my night. lead me to impulse on the damn leopard fbs the next morning.
haha true that.  i mean i feel it too when i miss out on a release, but oh well, part of the game these days.  if buying shoes was exactly how it was before, i'd probably be broke as a joke because i could get all the pairs i wanted.  missing out on releases is a blessing in disguise sometimes haha
Out of curiosity, am I one of the only ones who is just sitting back waiting for all these releases to drop practically everywhere? Example: beaches came out in Europe months before hitting stateside.
yup i'm just waiting for these to hit the major sites.  boutiques always release their pairs early

Your not the only one, haven't copped any of the new releases yet. I remember when some of the people actually pre ordered and paid over retail for the beaches on those Euro sites. And now they are sitting. Some just don't the have patience.

Last edited:
Called oneness earlier today for them and they said that they will sent me an invoice but they didn't. I called them back and they said that they were sold out but they told me that they had my size and will sent me an invoice. The guy who talked to me is being a f****** ****, its like he want to fight me or something. Have been waiting for these for a long time and that guy just made my day bad. So mad right now

8.0, 8.5, 9.5 and 13 are the sizes left in the tiger camo's at Premier.

Mens or womens

na im right there with you man. no rush

If you're in the Bay Area, Southland FootAction in Hayward have Roshes. Sport Red and Black Sails too.

Nope, I'm waiting for Zappos to receive the Team Reds. Us Rosheheads in Hawaii who want to save a few can't complain about FREE shipping to the islands. Patience young grasshoppers. 

Btw, Last night I cop'd some (9/10) Asia Exclusives "Thunder Blues" for $120 Shipped!! Thanks to Ganobee. Took me 4 days trying to get this guy to ship and also to weed out the flakers who were interested but never pulled through on buy. If you are on the Team Roshe Marketplace you might have seen some dude ask about a legit check on them-- he flaked... I cop'd. Whoever you are, thank you! 

Called oneness earlier today for them and they said that they will sent me an invoice but they didn't. I called them back and they said that they were sold out but they told me that they had my size and will sent me an invoice. The guy who talked to me is being a f****** ****, its like he want to fight me or something. Have been waiting for these for a long time and that guy just made my day bad. So mad right now
You must have gotten the same dude that my friend got when he called. My friend said the guy on the phone was rude and was complaining about how busy they were from IG.

I understand if you're busy but you don't take it out on your paying customers!

I may just wait also and support Zappos when these release generally.

Back
Top Bottom