ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

More safaris !

Still on the search for them brown/red camos. Anyone know some spots that may have a spare sz 12? Would be much appreciated.

yo call Nike town Boston, I was just there copped my blue camos and a black camos for my buddy size 13. Give them a call I am sure they do phone orders

Been waiting on any info on the Orange Leopard/Cheetah FB's releasing in the states, couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 9.5 from Air Knight. Not really tripping on the 40 bucks over retail, but I'm excited to get them in.

Been waiting on any info on the Orange Leopard/Cheetah FB's releasing in the states, couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 9.5 from Air Knight. Not really tripping on the 40 bucks over retail, but I'm excited to get them in.
I am trying to be patient but I really need these in my life...

Be patient man, I see no point of paying over retail when they are a GR and will be widely available like the roshes that dropped so far. It seems like they dropped In Asia first so they will end up hitting the states pretty soon. But if you really want em go for it.

yo call Nike town Boston, I was just there copped my blue camos and a black camos for my buddy size 13. Give them a call I am sure they do phone orders
REPPED! Thanks so much man! called in and got my size for around $80 shipped! 

Edit: shipping actually brought it up to $88 shipped, but i pulled the trigger anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get these woman camo roshe's? I'm trying to help a female friend out, it would be appreciated
grin.gif

Nike Wmns Roshe Run
Linen/Cargo Khaki-Mercury Grey
Style #: 599432-200
Summer 2013

That's exactly how I felt man. I decided to pull the trigger because summers already half way over here and we still haven't even heard anything as far as a stateside release. For only 30 bucks extra, it'll be cool to rock them around early and get a bunch of crazy questions. Just make it a little more fun and interesting :smile:

But like he said I'm sure they'll release here sooner or later, I just couldn't wait any longer as it was looking more like "later" than "sooner" lol

Anyone in the eastbay know where I can pick the gpx blue hero/atomic reds from or online I picked up the brown pair but they didnt have the blue ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom