ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

never pay more than retail.... lol until they are sold out and you have to. realistically you wont find the most popular colorways for retail. (calypso, knicks and fb mint)

might be a long wait. i paid 130 for mine USED off ebay.
sick.gif
I'm not sure why. They've been sitting on FNL since they dropped...AND they're gonna be all over the place, if they're not already.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739262

Last edited:
Would anybody like to buy my used roshes as well?

i understand youre trolling but it all depends which ones they are obviously.

if they are worn fb mints, they are as good as sold already.

i didnt know the knicks and calypsos would come back out. so i pulled the trigger on ebay for one of the only size 13's ive ever seen.

so before you look like a tard you should really gather the facts of a situation.

I'm not sure why. They've been sitting on FNL since they dropped...AND they're gonna be all over the place, if they're not already.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739262

i bought them on ebay about 6-7 months ago... heh...

but i didnt even know FN still had some of the restockL. they are gone mostly everwhere else. i think its because they decided to restock them in the winter when nobody is going to be wearing runners. lol regardless those should be gone soon.

Last edited:
i understand youre trolling but it all depends which ones they are obviously.

if they are worn fb mints, they are as good as sold already.

i didnt know the knicks and calypsos would come back out. so i pulled the trigger on ebay for one of the only size 13's ive ever seen.

so before you look like a tard you should really gather the facts of a situation.
What would make you think that nike would never re-release a pair of simple general release $70 running shoes? I'm the tard?

1) because nike doesn't re-release anything with the exception of crap.
2) because they love creating hype and their business is dependent on it.
3) because it was almost a year since they had released and there was still no sign of a reissue.
4) and yes.

How do I get the cheetoshe's? I've been hunting eBay for a long time for a pair in my size (11.5 or 12). Anyone have a line on them? I don't care what the cost is

Debating what to UNDS tomorrow for my graduation. Thought about breaking out some heat, but I might rock the Knicks Roshe's since blue and orange are my university's colors lol.

Your idiotic reasoning explains why you have a full size run of knicks for sale and they're readily available nation wide. 

again, as stated in my previous postings, please gather full facts of a situation before looking like a tard.

you dont know why i have a fsr of roshes for sale. so stop it. seriously. do not speak on things you do not know. why is that so hard to do? why is respect such a rare thing nowadays?

Last edited:
CL is theee worst. I bought my groomsmen the calypsos, but the ball and chain switched up colors so I'm unloading them for retail cause I dont want to have the manager at my FTL come up short with a big return and these fools in L.A. be e-mailing me .....
ralph rabia <[email protected]> 5:58 AM (9 hours ago) to bxkkc-42309387. Hi, I wanted to get a pair of roshe for my lil cousin for his birthday on sunday, would you be willing to go down to $60?

again, as stated in my previous postings, please gather full facts of a situation before looking like a tard.

you dont know why i have a fsr of roshes for sale. so stop it. seriously. do not speak on things you do not know. why is that so hard to do? why is respect such a rare thing nowadays?
Actually, you're the only one looking like a tard trying to resell knicks for $100. They are literally everywhere and in certain instances can be bought for under retail so just stop.

CL is theee worst. I bought my groomsmen the calypsos, but the ball and chain switched up colors so I'm unloading them for retail cause I dont want to have the manager at my FTL come up short with a big return and these fools in L.A. be e-mailing me .....

ralph rabia 5:58 AM (9 hours ago) to bxkkc-42309387. Hi, I wanted to get a pair of roshe for my lil cousin for his birthday on sunday, would you be willing to go down to $60?

Sell them at a loss? The nerve of some people. Just drive to another FTL. A far one. Then return them there. Have them take the hit, instead of the FTL you frequent.

Back
Top Bottom