ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thats ridiculous. They say one per customer but they're letting me buy more If i pay them extra? that's contradicting their own words. 

Yup, he just cancelled the whole order since since it was a favor and I already secured a pair through kickzstore. Shoepalace even charges $5 more just for the calypso colorway smh

finally got my order from finishline.com.

they seem to fit the same as my other roshes. the production date on mine is september.

Shoe Palace is a really bad sneaker shop in my opinion. Tried to order from Canada one day, i could select Canada option is shipping options, even set up the whole order without any problem, then at payment time, it said error something. So i had to hit them up on facebook, asking them what was the error and they told me word for word " oh, that's cause we don't ship to Canada " . 

What a bunch of idiots, if you don't do it, do like Finish Line or every respectable e-commerce website and do not let the customer choose an option that's not even available. 

On a side note, guys, mesuring with a tape and your toes is not a significant measurement system lol. There's no way to tell that your feet is in the exact same position that it was when you measure your other pairs to compare, they're so many variants that can make it inaccurate. The only to really measure is to simply use the kind of ruler that they have in sneakershop where you just put the shoe on it and see. 

Total Crimsons and Tarp Greens are on sale at Champs for $59.99 each. Not sure if it applies online.
Nah those two pairs aren't up online. I slept on the Crimsons when they came out and then they sat a hella long time. Wish I got em. I'll check out my local Champs tomorrow, thanks bro

Nah those two pairs aren't up online. I slept on the Crimsons when they came out and then they sat a hella long time. Wish I got em. I'll check out my local Champs tomorrow, thanks bro
No problem! I remember seeing them for the first time thinking they were an okay colorway, but out of nowhere I started liking them more. Probably because it has OG mesh. I said this a numerous amount of times already but if Nike releases a Roshe with OG mesh and a colored sole, I'll most likely cop it. Hahaha

I still want calypsos on one of the mainstream sites, I try not to give my money to anyone that charges over retail, even if its $5.

I honestly love the mesh that's on the suede packs...I'm excited to get the 2014's since they appear to have the same mesh

Just copped the sails on FNL for $60 after coupon. Plus Discover 15% cashback = $51 shipped 
nthat.gif

1) because nike doesn't re-release anything with the exception of crap.
2) because they love creating hype and their business is dependent on it.
3) because it was almost a year since they had released and there was still no sign of a reissue.
4) and yes.
i didnt know the knicks and calypsos would come back out. so i pulled the trigger on ebay for one of the only size 13's ive ever seen.

so before you look like a tard you should really gather the facts of a situation.

No sign of a reissue? Really? Because an extremely reputable source coming in MONTHS ago and saying it was going to happen wasn't enough?

Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this here, but I'm not sure where else to post this, and some guys in here have helped me out a lot.

I'm trying to buy a pair of shoes for my girlfriend for christmas from Finishline, but they unfortunately don't accept Canadian credit card or paypal.  I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me forward a package up to Canada for me.

Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this here, but I'm not sure where else to post this, and some guys in here have helped me out a lot.

I'm trying to buy a pair of shoes for my girlfriend for christmas from Finishline, but they unfortunately don't accept Canadian credit card or paypal.  I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me forward a package up to Canada for me.
Which pair you're looking for ? I'm Canadian and i understand your struggle haha. Might be able to redirect you to a canadian shop that has it or to a system that can redirect it to you. 

Why Finishline? There are local stores you could check.

Back
Top Bottom