ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

At the risk of being called a "hypebeast" has anyone made a south beach custom on the calypsos? I think a pink swoosh and pink laces would make them look great

Which pair you're looking for ? I'm Canadian and i understand your struggle haha. Might be able to redirect you to a canadian shop that has it or to a system that can redirect it to you. 

Why Finishline? There are local stores you could check.
I'm actually trying to get her the atomic pink flyknit lunars.  Exclusive to finishline, so prices on ebay and other sites are ridiculous.

Was considering that or the the atomic pink roshes, which I'm also having a hard time finding in Canada.  The flyknits are on sale at finishline, so I figure if I could pay someone to help me out, after shipping and tip, they would still be a decent price.

Finally got my calypsos from kickz. Size 8.5 and they almost fit like all my size 9 roshes. Definitely bigger than my 8.5 iguanas. Production ending in late august. They do have a messed up midsole and im not sure what to do with them

I don't think taking pics of your toes really shows much about sizing. 1st pic is comparing og sirens to retro calypsos, 2nd is with mint fb and calypsos. I would suggest going with your fb size if you know that.

Last edited:
Anyone else with this flaw on the midsole? :smh: I know almost every shoe has some kind of defect but none of my 6-7 Roshes are like that

Last edited:
At the risk of being called a "hypebeast" has anyone made a south beach custom on the calypsos? I think a pink swoosh and pink laces would make them look great
already had a pair of pink shoelaces waiting when the calypsos arrived. IMO the pink swoosh is a bit much, but you go ahead and do you

I don't think taking pics of your toes really shows much about sizing. 1st pic is comparing og sirens to retro calypsos, 2nd is with mint fb and calypsos. I would suggest going with your fb size if you know that.
I don't get it... shouldn't the FB be aligned with the calypso to make an accurate decision?

My Kickz order came in a day early. These reissued Calypsos fit just like the rest. Although my left shoe has the same wrinkle/fold like temepr temepr .

Yeah the midsole on my Calypsos have like two small dents on the heel. You can't notice it though unless you run your finger over the.

doubled up on size 11s and my pairs does seem to run big too smh >.< definitely has more room in the toebox than my other size 11 roshes 

Got my Calypso's and they are nice but I can't imagine paying $300 for them like some people were doing before the second drop.

Went to a local mall and saw all three colorways widely available. I'd say out of 8 stores 3 had all 3 cw's and the others at least had Knicks and sirens. Plenty to go around..

been to memorial city mall (houston) and the woodlands mall in the last couple of days. saw all 3 colorways (sirens, knicks, and calypsos) at various stores along with others. didn't ask about size runs, however.

Back
Top Bottom