ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well, FTL in Hoover, Alabama (Riverchase Galleria) has Calypsos, Sirens, and Knicks. If Alabama is getting them, then the Calypsos should be everywhere at this point.

My Kickz order came in a day early. These reissued Calypsos fit just like the rest. Although my left shoe has the same wrinkle/fold like temepr temepr .

It doesnt bother you? I got pissed since my other roshes are perfect (at least the midsole is) lol but I still have other pair on the way.

scored a pair of siren reds at my local foot locker, and was able to get a pair of calypsos through their stock locating system.

i'm sure it has been suggested already, but for you folks still looking for calypsos, give the stock locating system a shot. you may not get it right away, but at least you'll get it if they're helpful enough. don't forget those coupon codes!

I saw on IG that the Attic at Alhambra restocked on the roshes a couple days ago.... Haven't checked it out though

Sirens up on footlocker.com probably calypsos soon. Just picked up my pair at my local footlocker and they actually ordered my pair since they didn't have 11.5 instock

Ok so I am trying to buy the calypsos off of shoe palace but it keeps giving me a "Do Not Honor-530" message. Anyone know what this is?

Waiting for that FTLO release... please don't let it happen when Im at work tomorrow lol

EDIT: FTL Mills sold out of Calypsos.

Last edited:
So is there still hope for a chance to get a pair of calypsos? I've missed all releases because they sell out to fast or I get cart jacked.

Back
Top Bottom