ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haha I'm still gonna rock them, I just won't be getting any new pairs. I still get mad compliments when I wear them. Nobody in my city has these yet.
You must be on an outer island, or the 808 in your name doesn't stand for Hawaii area code

For those of you worried about buying on id4shoes, dont be.....

Btw I don't see id4shoes gettin away with selling fakes with a 99% feedback and overall 5,000 transactions lol

must not have many italians around you...term for fake 

Your shoes look fine man - enjoy. 

Last edited:
Right now just cant seem to find black/sails in sz 8 or even 7.5..... ID4shoes has an 8.5, but i feel those will be too big.. :nerd:

HEADS UP!

Hotnessfeet.com has reduced the prices on all of the Roshe's that they restocked.  Keep in mind, prices are still kinda steep, but just thought I'd let ya'll that are desperate know.

They pretty much have a full size run in the Cyber's, Stadium Green's, Siren Red's, Knicks' and Speed Yellow's.

Don't forget to use code: HOTNESS for 5% off.  Tax and shipping is free.

Last edited:
^^^^^^
those prices are outrageous. have to be super desperate
Agreed.  There are however, people that are that desperate.  That's how supply and demand works.  If you want something that badly, you'll pay for it.  These sneakers have brought many ex-sneaker-heads back into the game, so I won't be surprised if ppl are willing to pay what that web site is asking.  Heck, I won't front.  I've already forked out $140 for sport reds, $150 for calypso's, and I'm about to drop another $170 on another pair of calypso's tomorrow.  I'm one of those ex-sneaker-heads, so right now... I'm willing to bite the bullet to obtain what I really want.

Nike... you've done it again.

^^^^^^

those prices are outrageous. have to be super desperate

Agreed.  There are however, people that are that desperate.  That's how supply and demand works.  If you want something that badly, you'll pay for it.  These sneakers have brought many ex-sneaker-heads back into the game, so I won't be surprised if ppl are willing to pay what that web site is asking.  Heck, I won't front.  I've already forked out $140 for sport reds, $150 for calypso's, and I'm about to drop another $170 on another pair of calypso's tomorrow.  I'm one of those ex-sneaker-heads, so right now... I'm willing to bite the bullet to obtain what I really want.

Nike... you've done it again.

Whoa, ebay and amazon have sport reds for $100-$109 easily though.

Whoa, ebay and amazon have sport reds for $100-$109 easily though.
I wear size 13.  Not as easy as you think to find these in that size.  I'm not lazy when it comes to shopping around for the best price, trust me.  I'm just a realist.  I understand that if I sleep on these size 13 Roshe's, I'm gonna kick myself in the @55 later on. 

Last edited:
^ My local Shiekhs had the Sport Reds in a 13 until about 2 weeks ago, so there are chances they're still around for retail.
Was SO mad they weren't my size :lol:

^ My local Shiekhs had the Sport Reds in a 13 until about 2 weeks ago, so there are chances they're still around for retail.
Was SO mad they weren't my size
laugh.gif
Where are you located?  I called every Shiekh within the Los Angeles area and no one was carrying Sport Red's at all.  They only had Cyber's, Black Sail's, Siren Red's and Speed Yellow's.  It's all good, though.  The Sport Red's are my favorite colorway, so they're worth that much to me. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom